Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: Verdict is in!

VEGASBABY
    PLEASE DO NOT AGREE WITH ME!!!!
    Thats scary isnt Deb?

EXTRMBT
    why file charges if you can't friggin prove it?!
    http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Co...hmed_2p.h2.jpg
    Off the subject, I think MJ's got a dip in his mouth. I wonder if he's a cope man, or if he likes the Cherry skoal...

MagicMtnDan
    PLEASE DO NOT AGREE WITH ME!!!!

Don't worry Deb, I wasn't agreeing with you. Were you agreeing with me? :jawdrop:

HM
    It sounds like you're condoning his immoral and illegal actions. His activities cannot be justified no matter what kind of childhood he had, no matter if his father and others might have molested him, no matter if he wants to look like Diana Ross. He can build 1,000 Neverlands but it doesn't make it OK for a 45-year old man to sleep (and admit it) with children!
    The litmus test is, would you allow him to sleep in the same bed with your children?
    Good question, but I am afraid there are some peeps that would not let their kids sleep with Mikey not because it is wrong, but because thier kids would get more attention than them! :jawdrop:

ColeTR1
    My sessions a 250.00 an hr and 150.00 every hr after that, please call for an appt.
    Vegasbaby, I’m wondering what exactly is involved in a session? Great picture!!
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...asAvitar_1.jpg

Debbolas
    Thats scary isnt Deb?
    YES!!! :jawdrop:

VEGASBABY
    Vegasbaby, I’m wondering what exactly is involved in a session? Great picture!!
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...asAvitar_1.jpg Well, lets just say that she is one of my favorite subjects,and shes progressing well, thats the most clothing shes had on since a started treating her!

ColeTR1
    Well, lets just say that she is one of my favorite subjects,and shes progressing well, thats the most clothing shes had on since a started treating her!
    I’m glad someone is taking care of her!! If you need help let me know!

VEGASBABY
    I’m glad someone is taking care of her!! If you need help let me know! Well im just treating her clothing illness, she doesnt like to wear any, her hubby takes care of the rest :cry:

ColeTR1
    Well im just treating her clothing illness, she doesnt like to wear any
    I hope that illness is contagious!! Only to girls that have bodies like that of course.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819