Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need a new boat!!!!!

9er
    Ok, after two kids and 10 years with my 20' Carrera Eclipse closed bow, I decided I need a new boat. Something with more room, open bow and closed motor. Still need a Jet because we are in the Big River area.
    Come on guys, let me know what you have, what you like and what's the biggest boats that work for you in that area.

RCB19
    I like the Placecraft deck boat. They are pretty sweet.

OldFaithful Squirter
    Biggest jet drive I have found available is the 23 foot ultra deck boat! Open bow and plenty of room? Also pretty pricy!!!

9er
    Biggest jet drive I have found available is the 23 foot ultra deck boat! Open bow and plenty of room? Also pretty pricy!!!
    What's pretty pricey?
    Anyone know what the Placecraft is going for as well??

hack job
    the placecraft is about 55 and the ultra is a bit more maybe 65 both are cool boats if you want a deck boat . other wise i would go with the many open bow 21's out there.(ultra ,dana, eliminator, shockwave.....) the list is very long.

cave
    What about Froggystyles new boat??? Its a jet.

Second "PLACE"
    My opinion might be biased, but I'd go with the "PLACECRAFT"

9er
    My opinion might be biased, but I'd go with the "PLACECRAFT"
    I wasn't actually in the market for a deckboat, until I saw those two. But way, way out of my league. I've gotta stay under 30K.
    Basically I need something kid friendly but still cool looking. I've seen alot of 21-22 open bows that I like but never caught the name. I like the look of the "painted on windshield" rather than a real plexiglass one. My little kid would probably break it anyway!

Second "PLACE"
    LAVEYCRAFT uses the design you are partial to and they build a very nice boat. Look at the boat trader online and do a search.

MudPumper
    Hey 9er, is that Henry Rollins in your Avatar???? :crossx:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast