Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Paging Pink Flipper Man

pixilatedpussy
    Be care ful this has the makings of a trap I mean comeon PINK FLIPPER MAN :idea: Just lookin out for you brother
    Whatever do you mean???
    :smile: :devil:

pixilatedpussy
    Come on where are the pics of pink flipper man.........LICK!!!! LICK!!!! :supp: :devil:

pixilatedpussy
    OH YEAH.......pink flipper man is hot!!! Although it must have been a little too hot for him at the sandbar because he wasn't wearing his yamika :
    There's my party girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love your boobs...uh I mean your tits...uhhh I mean you!

WYRD
    Whatever do you mean???
    :smile: :devil:
    Well it wouldn't be the first time a woman pulled one over on a man now would it :hammer2:

WYRD
    No really there was this guy at Sandbars with pink flippers shoved in the back of his board shorts. And he sooooo wanted PP.
    Well what kind of straight man wouldnt I mean have you seen PP lately....................Yummy :idea:

WYRD
    WYRD is the offical welcoming commitee for HB.. He'll take care O ya.. :hammerhea :hammerhea :wink:
    Thank you for the introduction Don :crossx: Drumroll please :wink:

Mrs.Racer277
    Well what kind of straight man wouldnt I mean have you seen PP lately....................Yummy :idea:
    Oh I agree all of Sandbar's wanted her hot little body.
    But flipper guy would not leave her alone. You just had to see him.

Ziggy
    Couldn't be any worse than the guy in a boat 30 yards from us wearing a chrome thong........so I named him Chrome Bone........whatever floats your boat.
    Saw your boat PixPuss but never made our way to meet you...we got detained by the crowds at the gas blender dude

pixilatedpussy
    Couldn't be any worse than the guy in a boat 30 yards from us wearing a chrome thong........so I named him Chrome Bone........whatever floats your boat.
    Saw your boat PixPuss but never made our way to meet you...we got detained by the crowds at the gas blender dude
    Dam I would have went there too...but I got stuck with beer bongs and ass drinking beers!

WYRD
    Dam I would have went there too...but I got stuck with beer bongs and ass drinking beers!
    How do you ass drink a beer

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast