Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Paging Pink Flipper Man

Mrs.Racer277
    Been there done that
    HEHEHEHE That is what I was thinking.

pixilatedpussy
    Ok Pink Flipper Man
    This is your last time...I will be heading to the sandbar again & me & my gilies WANT you!!!!
    Dia......He is not answering me :cry:

atomickitn
    Ok Pink Flipper Man
    This is your last time...I will be heading to the sandbar again & me & my gilies WANT you!!!!
    Dia......He is not answering me :cry:
    ok ill bring my pink flippers, on the 4th ,, will be rollin with the crew,, shane, barbi, me , and a couple others we will be looking for you and your crew,, as shane said,, dude are you going to hook up with tina ,and dia,,, will try he said ooooooooooh i'm goin, with you , soo hope to see you out havi style

pixilatedpussy
    ok ill bring my pink flippers, on the 4th ,, will be rollin with the crew,, shane, barbi, me , and a couple others we will be looking for you and your crew,, as shane said,, dude are you going to hook up with tina ,and dia,,, will try he said ooooooooooh i'm goin, with you , soo hope to see you out havi style
    OOOOh I love you!!! You are way too sweet! Check the breakfast @ Topock thread...I was paging you, ya know???? Mary's Saturday Morn baby!!!!!

atomickitn
    i feel like im stalking you , or ... oh ill leave that one alone..... miss pussy i heard this at rd house at op6...... how does a woman hold her licker........................................... by the ears... silly :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
    i feel like im stalking you , or ... oh ill leave that one alone..... miss pussy i heard this at rd house at op6...... how does a woman hold her licker........................................... by the ears... silly :rollside:
    Ok that was cute! I will have to tell Geza that one!
    Headed to dinner to watch the ball game......GO ANGELS! Talk to ya lil later!

atomickitn
    cool go team

Mrs.Racer277
    And you have to have the pink flippers stuck in the back of your board shorts.

pixilatedpussy
    And you have to have the pink flippers stuck in the back of your board shorts.
    OMG!!!! Dont forget the yamika! Ha! Ha!
    I think Bobby is too cute to pull it off! :wink:

atomickitn
    ok lets see, pink flippers ,, stuck in the back of board shorts, yamika, too cute,,,,,,, any thing else you ladies need me to do for you,, and dont think that i dont have pink flippers,,, oohh just you whait and see :idea:

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast