Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: >>> F250 STEREO SYST PICS...'MODERN IMAGE AUDIO'....

rvrpig

FRENCHIE
    But other then that Frenchie everything else looks sweet
    i cant imagine the sound any more than what i have...id prob blow the back window out...its worrying me now!!!!
    :2purples:

Biglue
    Well I use the JL and have been for a number of years. My JL with all JL speakers sounds better and is louder than 95% of the systems out there.
    Never heard your before but mine is very clean sounding and plays for a long time at high volumes. I understand Fosgate overheats a lot. Never dealt with it myself as I have never used them.
    My 820 watt fosfate runs my subs until the battery wears down literally. I've always had great luck with them. One time the ground cable was too thin a gage and it burnt out a fuse. Other than that it was good to go.

Eliminator 4 Life
    Well I use the JL and have been for a number of years. My JL with all JL speakers sounds better and are louder than 95% of the systems out there.
    Never heard your before but mine is very clean sounding and plays for a long time at high volumes. I understand Fosgate overheats a lot. Never dealt with it myself as I have never used them.
    Oh im not knocking Jl speakers at all they kick azz but I have broke a few Jl amps Just speaking from past experince

FRENCHIE
    Well I use the JL and have been for a number of years. My JL with all JL speakers sounds better and are louder than 95% of the systems out there.
    Never heard yours before but mine is very clean sounding and plays for a long time at high volumes. I understand Fosgate overheats a lot. Never dealt with it myself as I have never used them.
    i have to agree tom...your ish rocks!! thats why i wanted JL Subs and Jl amp to power those...had to get sum Jl in there!!!!
    :hammer2:

Biglue
    Rockford Fosgate and PPI are shells of their former selves. Neither has made a good amp in 10 years. JMO, YMMV.
    Think so?? I'm running Fosgate now and my buddy all ppi's and both trucks are rocking.

essexjet
    Looks good Leon. Did you need to remount the rear seat or remove anything?

MsGHTRIM
    Can't wait to dance outside the truck with Nicki and Carrie!!!!

Biglue
    i have to agree tom...your ish rocks!! thats why i wanted JL Subs and Jl amp to power those...had to get sum Jl in there!!!!
    :hammer2:
    Dude I still say you could go with 12's and get that little extra rumble you can't get from 10's. I would.

GHTRIM
    PPI is another good brand from way back. JL is o.k. and Sony I haven't really cared for as far as mobile audio crap. I think their styling approach and logos are nasty. Just my .02
    Although they don't produce PPI any longer (this is what I'm told)...

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast