Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: >>> F250 STEREO SYST PICS...'MODERN IMAGE AUDIO'....

Biglue
    The Art series were one of the best SOUNDING amps ever made. Didn't hit super hard, but super, super clean. If you eBay, those things still fetch top dollar.
    Interesting thought.

Eliminator 4 Life
    I am not an expert but maybe it was old stock when you got it.....
    Well I think we should place a bet ha ha since we are both gambling men ha ha and we will have a stereo guy come tell us

Biglue
    nice set up there french......remember "f the haters"
    No haters, just opinions. Got to give it up to a man with new truck and soon to be boat

Eliminator 4 Life
    Sorry, should have elaborated. A 10 year old design, probably closer to 12, that they sold for years, like the old Orion HCCA, which were in production for like 8 years.
    I dont agree with this but I have been known to be wrong :argue:

dicudmore
    looks good Leon
    Where's this shop that did it up?

LAVEYSABRE575
    FRENCH, tell glen or dave you want the zapcos they absolutely rock, those guys are great at modern image they did my HTM and my SABRE also my f250 f150 now there doing the silverado if you have them do your boat have them wire it in while its being rigged much cleaner install and glen or dave will go to shockwave..

riverbound
    Well I think we should place a bet ha ha since we are both gambling men ha ha and we will have a stereo guy come tell us
    I might know of a stereo guy that has been around a while :wink: ...What do you need to know?

riverbound
    Frenchie. as long as the system does what you want it to do and it fit within your budget parameters that is all you should care about. But if you are seriously going to do your boat and want it to be impressive let me know and I will get you hooked up. It will not only sound good but the amps will match.

FRENCHIE
    looks good Leon
    Where's this shop that did it up?
    Moreno valley out by lake perris!!
    :wink:

FRENCHIE
    FRENCH, tell glen or dave you want the zapcos they absolutely rock, those guys are great at modern image they did my HTM and my SABRE also my f250 f150 now there doing the silverado if you have them do your boat have them wire it in while its being rigged much cleaner install and glen or dave will go to shockwave..
    they def know there shit!!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast