Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boatmasters II, There Service Rocks

RACER52
    I just have to say now that I have time that BOATMASTERS II in Dublin,CA
    rocks.
    I had some drive issues at the Bridge 2 Bridge run and the Big Cat Poker Run was in 2 weeks. I was a slacker getting my drive to them and when I finally did I had the drive back in just a few working days.. I installed the drive and left for the Big Cat..
    I was harder on the drive than I ever have been and it held strong.
    Thanks to Drew and the boys at Boatmasters II,
    I would recommend them to anyone that uses and loves there boat.
    1-925-828-5775 speak with Drew.
    Troy.

bocco
    Gotta second that. They did a great job on an outdrive for me also. Great guys to work with.

MONEYFURNOTHIN
    Drew knows his shit, no doubt about it. He has helped me out and got me parts in socal the next day

Boatmaster
    Thanks Troy for the kind words and your business. Whats the old saying, what comes around goes around. We at Boatmasters appreciate all the work you have sent us over the years. Glad your weekend went well and sorry I missed you guys out there.

Havasu Hangin'
    I used to go there when I lived in Nor Cal. I remember there were some really helpful people there.

jackpunx
    I’m new to the outboard thing and needed some hand holding with setup and purchases.
    I have known Drew at Boatmaster for a little while now and have called him on different occasions from where to go at the Delta to miscellaneous questions about performance boats. I also have a handful of friends up in the NorCal area that have always spoken very highly of him.
    We have two Stokers, one is a 224 with a Car engine and the other is a 20.1 with a merc 2.5. I know this boat really well but have very little experience with outboards.
    Long story short is we broke the lower unit on this OB (sportmaster). I called Drew and he happened to have one in stock. When I called back to buy it he had just sold it but because of our conversation he committed to finding me another one. We ended up getting a Brand new one.
    Now this will tell you what kind of a guy he is. He gave it to me for the same price as he quoted me on the other because that was the deal we made.. Now I don’t know if he lost money or just didn’t make ANY money but he went above and beyond to stand by his word. (even though I was not holding him to it)
    Now keep in mind this is all over the phone. We are from So Cal and his shop is in Nor Cal. I have spoke with other people in his shop and they were all very knowledgeable and capable of guiding me in making the right choice for ME. When I called if he couldn’t talk, he called me back when HE said he would and gave me his undivided attention while helping me to track down all the parts I actually had on this OB. I come to find out that I have all the good stuff.
    The lower unit is on the way and we’ll be ready for the Parker 300 in October.
    Big thanks to Boatmaster and crew.
    If your looking for a Mercury Certified Dealer(not to talk bad about our local guys but) I would call Drew before I talked to anyone else.
    BTW he also took my broken lower as a core.
    Sorry for the long post but I am very happy with the service I got and would like to pass it along.
    Thanks
    Mark

Hay JP Im with you. New to the outboard thing Everyone at boatmasters II has helped me out alot. I am asking Drew and the crew questions and advice all has been great.

hulshot
    even though I have a car boat they always took care of my things aswell. Drew has helped me out alot in the past. All the guys there do a stand up job and are very helpful. Sometimes the guys that keep our stuff running and running well, ie BOATMASTER II, deserve a thanks from guys like us for doing just that, keeping us in the water and having fun. So keep it up BM II. Hope to do buisness again with them someday.

Rock-it man
    even though I have a car boat they always took care of my things aswell. Drew has helped me out alot in the past. All the guys there do a stand up job and are very helpful. Sometimes the guys that keep our stuff running and running well, ie BOATMASTER II, deserve a thanks from guys like us for doing just that, keeping us in the water and having fun. So keep it up BM II. Hope to do buisness again with them someday.
    Sure a lot of A$$ kissin going on here !!!!!!!! What did it cost ya BM !!!! hehehe !!!!!
    Hey BM sorry I couldn't hang around when I saw ya at Shasta had to get the boat back to the shop for repairs,looks like all is done and I am dialed in for a speed run now just need to pick a place and time ,could try at the Cat Attack but I think I will run much faster on the Delta,when is the next event on the delta or whenever a bunch of you guys are going out,will need a lot of room for the run at least a mile of good water.

jackpunx
    Sure a lot of A$$ kissin going on here !!!!!!!! What did it cost ya BM !!!! hehehe !!!!!
    Hey BM sorry I couldn't hang around when I saw ya at Shasta had to get the boat back to the shop for repairs,looks like all is done and I am dialed in for a speed run now just need to pick a place and time ,could try at the Cat Attack but I think I will run much faster on the Delta,when is the next event on the delta or whenever a bunch of you guys are going out,will need a lot of room for the run at least a mile of good water.
    Tomorrow is a good day

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast