Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Performance boats on Don Pedro

Familycat
    We spend a few weekends each year on Don Pedro. Looking for other performance boats to "play with". We have a 22 foot Eliminator Daytona. We have friends with Hallett's, Advantage's, Stokers to name a few. We will be spend the first weekend of July and the August for those interested. Anyone up for some fast family fun?
    Rick

UltraStealth
    I'll be up there August 20th - 25th on a houseboat. If your up there that weekend or week, let me know.

Familycat
    It is a great lake. Looks like we will be there a few weeks befor you. We will be on Pedro August 4-9 on a houseboat. It is my wife's favorite lake. Maybe we can make both trips. Rick

tamalewagon
    We'll be up there the same week, but in an RV. Let's hook up! I've got a 19' Ca. Performance (outboard) that looks like an uneven sunburn. You can't miss it. :sqeyes: :sqeyes:

UltraStealth
    I would like to make a trip up there earlier but I don't think it is going to happen. Wife and I just bought a new house and we are supposed to be moving in that week, so we can be settled before our trip on the 20th. I am looking to get a motorhome so I can make more trips up that way, hopefully next summer. I have been going there since I was a kid. I enjoy it up there, not a lot of wind, water stays pretty nice for the most part, weather is great, and very relaxing. If you can make it up we will be on a forever resort houseboat and I have a blue/white Ultra Stealth.
    Tamalewagon,
    What weekend are you going up? 4th-9th or 20th-25th?

tamalewagon
    I would like to make a trip up there earlier but I don't think it is going to happen. Wife and I just bought a new house and we are supposed to be moving in that week, so we can be settled before our trip on the 20th. I am looking to get a motorhome so I can make more trips up that way, hopefully next summer. I have been going there since I was a kid. I enjoy it up there, not a lot of wind, water stays pretty nice for the most part, weather is great, and very relaxing. If you can make it up we will be on a forever resort houseboat and I have a blue/white Ultra Stealth.
    Tamalewagon,
    What weekend are you going up? 4th-9th or 20th-25th?
    We'll be up Aug 1st-6th. So we'll overlap a few days.

Familycat
    Uneven sunburn? I cant wait to see it. Anyway we should hook up.
    What campground?
    We have a few spots at Fleming Meadows in the RV hook-up area along with the houseboat for for the Aug. 4-9 trip. We all need some "quality time alone" At last count we had the following boats going:
    22 Eliminator Daytona (blue)-Ours
    204 Stoker w/300 Merc-very yellow
    240 Hallet-gray
    21 Hallet Vector-red
    22 Advantage Cat with HP EFI-orange (for sale)
    3 Cobalts of various sizes
    We will be at Moccosin Point for the 4th of July Holiday. Anyone going?

tempestguy
    we will be there from the 15th to the 24th. family play time, red 23' Daytona

tamalewagon
    Uneven sunburn? I cant wait to see it. Anyway we should hook up.
    What campground?
    We have a few spots at Fleming Meadows in the RV hook-up area along with the houseboat for for the Aug. 4-9 trip. We all need some "quality time alone" At last count we had the following boats going:
    22 Eliminator Daytona (blue)-Ours
    204 Stoker w/300 Merc-very yellow
    240 Hallet-gray
    21 Hallet Vector-red
    22 Advantage Cat with HP EFI-orange (for sale)
    3 Cobalts of various sizes
    We will be at Moccosin Point for the 4th of July Holiday. Anyone going?
    We're going to stay at Fleming Meadows campground.

UltraStealth
    we will be there from the 15th to the 24th. family play time, red 23' Daytona
    Which month? July or August?

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast