Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Performance boats on Don Pedro

bocco
    Just an FYI, Don pedro is now at 826 ft above sea level. 830 is a full lake. Supposed to be full til the end of August. I'm up there all the time as we have a houseboat there. So hit me up for info. Lots of places to camp or hide a boat depending on your kind of party.
    Gary

atomickitn
    We spend a few weekends each year on Don Pedro. Looking for other performance boats to "play with". We have a 22 foot Eliminator Daytona. We have friends with Hallett's, Advantage's, Stokers to name a few. We will be spend the first weekend of July and the August for those interested. Anyone up for some fast family fun?
    Rick
    are you the one with the gray/ green /yellow/ elim daytona

Eliminator 4 Life
    You guys just tell me when you are going and Ill be there I live 45 mins away I will be there for the 4th as I am every year great fireworks. And in my opinion fleeming meadows is thebest launch and campground facility. I got a 26 foot eagle Eliminator its white with red tribal flames hope to see you all there

Familycat
    Thanks for the info.
    We have a blue Daytona with purple, pink and mauve accent colors. I will post a picture if I can find one. We have some friends coming with a 22 Advantage cat. It is for sale if anyone is interested. Beautiful boat with a HP500EFI and only 30 hours. We will be there next Friday, staying at Moccosin Point. Are you going and if so should I look you up?
    Leaving for Oroville tomorrow. Can't wait to play.
    Rick

Familycat
    Hey EL4,
    We are planning to make the evening trek to the fireworks show at Blue Oaks this year. Usually we are at Fleming and and just watch from the hillside. Will you be on the water for the show? What night are they having fireworks. Also where are you staying? It would be cool to hook up and have a frosty beverage together.
    Rick

Eliminator 4 Life
    Thanks for the info.
    We have a blue Daytona with purple, pink and mauve accent colors. I will post a picture if I can find one. We have some friends coming with a 22 Advantage cat. It is for sale if anyone is interested. Beautiful boat with a HP500EFI and only 30 hours. We will be there next Friday, staying at Moccosin Point. Are you going and if so should I look you up?
    Leaving for Oroville tomorrow. Can't wait to play.
    Rick
    Rick ill be there all weekend. Have you seen the fireworks there before it is best to watch them at the dam fyi if you havent been before. Rob

Heatseeker
    Have any of you been hassled by the cops for exhaust noise on LDP? Most of your bigger boats are probably thru-transom exhausted, but above the new limits never the less.
    My cousin has been stopped in both of his boats(a jet and a hydro) and warned he'll be cited next time. He is installing some clamp-on mufflers on his hydro.
    I'm headed up to his houseboat on Tues. July 5th for a week and I'm figuring I'm going to get popped too.

Eliminator 4 Life
    Have any of you been hassled by the cops for exhaust noise on LDP? Most of your bigger boats are probably thru-transom exhausted, but above the new limits never the less.
    My cousin has been stopped in both of his boats(a jet and a hydro) and warned he'll be cited next time. He is installing some clamp-on mufflers on his hydro.
    I'm headed up to his houseboat on Tues. July 5th for a week and I'm figuring I'm going to get popped too.
    John I havent had a problem and I dont know if its the good ole boy association working for me since I used to work at the marina and I graduated from don pedro high school. I havent seen anyone stopped but whos to say it doesnt happen when Im not around

Robbie Racer
    Uneven sunburn? I cant wait to see it. We have a few spots at Fleming Meadows in the RV hook-up area along with the houseboat for for the Aug. 4-9 trip. We all need some "quality time alone" At last count we had the following boats going:
    22 Eliminator Daytona (blue)-Ours
    204 Stoker w/300 Merc-very yellow
    240 Hallet-gray
    21 Hallet Vector-red
    22 Advantage Cat with HP EFI-orange (for sale)
    3 Cobalts of various sizes
    22 Eliminator Daytona (blue)
    204 Stoker w/300 Merc-very yellow
    240 Hallet-gray
    21 Hallet Vector-red
    22 Advantage Cat with HP EFI-orange (for sale)
    3 Cobalts of various sizes
    25 Carrera 257 EffectX - Red & White with lightening bolt on the side
    We visit Don Pedro 2-3 times a year and love that lake. Gary, thanks for the lake level report. That is great news. Rick, we will plan to hook up with you guys over the August 6th & 7th weekend.
    Keith

Beer-30
    We have been trying to put together a trip to there. Another couple of our crew has a trailer house and wants to camp there. It would probably be August, but don't know if that weekend would work. Have a nephew birthday on the 8th. We'll see.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast