Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Performance boats on Don Pedro

Familycat
    Is it crowded on Don Pedro the weekend of the 4th? Is there any motels near the lake?
    Yes, LDP can get quite crowded but not too bad on the water. It is a big lake with good launch facilities but still quite crowed on the 4th. I wouldn't bring out the flattys on this weekend. Fleming Meadows is probably the best facility to launch. They have lots of parking. Oakdale is a bout 30-45 minutes away. Might be able to get a motel room there. Not too sure of anything closer that I would reccomend.

UltraStealth
    I don't think you will have to many problems with noise up there. We have been up there with many loud boats and never had a problem. As long as you are not out there reving the boat or doing anything crazy, they (rangers) will leave you alone.
    As far as hotels go the closest place I know of is Merced, Modesto, Jamestown. someone that lives up that way may know better. You might even want to look at renting a Motorhome.
    The lake gets crowded but it is still enjoyable on a holiday weekend. You don't have to deal with long launch lines or anything to that nature. The worst part is parking in my opinion if you are not camping there.

Eliminator 4 Life
    Rick, thanks for the offer. We will plan to take you up on it and share your spot.
    Keith
    Keith good seeing you at the photo shoot today the boat is looking really good.
    Ill be at Don PEdro for the 4th with lots of cold beer for who ever wants to meet up Ill be in three maybe four spots if I get an invite from Gary . Ill either be at the waterfall, houseboat marina, or in the middle by the dam at fireworks time of Garys boat :2purples:

gugel s
    i might be up there on the third with a 19 foot hondo i will be coming from tur lock. keith this is al's old boat it still locks the same

gugel s
    sorry about the spelling turlock and looks :cry:

gugel s
    e4l i think your truck was at my work a couple of weeks ago i asked what it was there for and they said service. i work at bonander pontiac gmc

ELIMINAT THIS
    After looking at you boat, I think I know you or at least of you. Do you know Bill Lyons or Chris Hogan? Did you ever have some boat damage at Shasta during some heavy winds. If so, a fine looking boat. When I saw it is had a 502MPI. I think I like the new motor better.
    Rick
    Rick you must be thinking of a different boat.The blown 509 is the only motor that has been in my boat.How much for the 22' sport cat.

Eliminator 4 Life
    e4l i think your truck was at my work a couple of weeks ago i asked what it was there for and they said service. i work at bonander pontiac gmc
    Yea that was mine red plates say LK HAVSU

gugel s
    yep that was it that is a nice looking truck

Eliminator 4 Life
    yep that was it that is a nice looking truck
    Thanks just wish I didnt have any problems with that thing

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast