Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Performance boats on Don Pedro

Familycat
    Rick you must be thinking of a different boat.The blown 509 is the only motor that has been in my boat.How much for the 22' sport cat.
    I must be thinking of a different boat. Sorry.
    I think he wants around 44K for it but not sure.
    Rick

Robbie Racer
    i might be up there on the third with a 19 foot hondo i will be coming from tur lock. keith this is al's old boat it still locks the same
    I remember that boat. Good to see you on the forum. Hope to run into you at Don Pedro one of these days.
    Keith

Robbie Racer
    Keith good seeing you at the photo shoot today the boat is looking really good.:
    Good to see you too Rob. That was a fun experience. I can't wait to see how all the pictures turn out. Have fun at Havasu.
    Keith

Eliminator 4 Life
    Good to see you too Rob. That was a fun experience. I can't wait to see how all the pictures turn out. Have fun at Havasu.
    Keith
    Thanks if I go its up in the air now... From the pics my brother took the pictures will come out real nice. What time did you finally leave at??

bocco
    Keith good seeing you at the photo shoot today the boat is looking really good.
    Ill be at Don PEdro for the 4th with lots of cold beer for who ever wants to meet up Ill be in three maybe four spots if I get an invite from Gary . Ill either be at the waterfall, houseboat marina, or in the middle by the dam at fireworks time of Garys boat :2purples:
    Yup, we'll be there. Going Saturday after the wife gets off work. We'll probably hang out in the cove with all of the houseboats for the fireworks and then head up into the no Ski area where you saw us last time. Stop on by.
    Gary

Eliminator 4 Life
    Yup, we'll be there. Going Saturday after the wife gets off work. We'll probably hang out in the cove with all of the houseboats for the fireworks and then head up into the no Ski area where you saw us last time. Stop on by.
    Gary
    Thanks Gary look forward to seeing you

Robbie Racer
    Thanks if I go its up in the air now... From the pics my brother took the pictures will come out real nice. What time did you finally leave at??
    We finally left the beach around 7:30. By the time that we got the boat on the trailer and wiped down, it was around 8 by the time that I left Stockton. I finally got home around 10 PM.

Eliminator 4 Life
    We finally left the beach around 7:30. By the time that we got the boat on the trailer and wiped down, it was around 8 by the time that I left Stockton. I finally got home around 10 PM.
    Man that was a long day I would say. I finally got back to my house around 830 there was an accident on the freeway screwed everything up for me :hammerhea

gugel s
    e4l sorry to hear about your truck we will have to get together some day and tip back a few. keith i would love to see you guys up there some day the last time i seen you and al was 2 years ago at tower park. my boat is not a very big one but hell it floats and i dont have to row it. i will keep a better eye on these boards and meet you guys up there soon.

Eliminator 4 Life
    e4l sorry to hear about your truck we will have to get together some day and tip back a few. keith i would love to see you guys up there some day the last time i seen you and al was 2 years ago at tower park. my boat is not a very big one but hell it floats and i dont have to row it. i will keep a better eye on these boards and meet you guys up there soon.
    Where you headed for the 4th of july???

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast