Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Let's say

HOSS
    This is a tough one Brown. But I`d go slow. Thats my privates. Plus I`m full of more tape than the average Joe! :cry:

rrrr
    What kinda tape exactly, TB? You have the clear type, the brown thick type, the brown paper kind that runs throught the wet sponge machine to activate the adhesive, and the type with fiberglass filiments in it. Lotsa choices there.
    My guess is to peel it off slow.
    Next question, what do you do if you accidently staple your dick to a corrugated box with one of these?
    http://www.stapleheadquarters.com/ca...ni-air-mid.jpg
    Boy, that's gotta hurt.

Second "PLACE"
    I'd consult with Frenchie.
    ROTFLMAO !!!!

Debbolas
    Take it off the same way you do pasties...........in the shower, peel very slowly, after soaking and soaping up!

Biglue
    I say leave it on and see how she likes it :crossx: :rollside:
    Masked for her pleasure.

Ziggy
    I'd hate to know what state of mind and under what circumstances you experienced such a sticky situation Tom..........WTF are they feeding you up there in canatard???

HM
    I'd hate to know what state of mind and under what circumstances you experienced such a sticky situation Tom..........WTF are they feeding you up there in canatard???
    Perhaps it was just an "innocent" stunt Tom pulled for laughs at a river party?
    Come on Ziggy, this is just a sign of an over the top party, don't harass the guy.

Debbolas
    Did you know that they can't buy beer at the market?
    That may have something to do with it

Ziggy
    Did you know that they can't buy beer at the market?
    That may have something to do with it
    Must be home brew then--that might explain a few things with Tom.
    Home Brew + Tom's Bran Muffin = weird thoughts

rrrr
    Must be home brew then--that might explain a few things with Tom.
    Home Brew + Tom's Bran Muffin = weird thoughts
    Maybe he's making bran muffin pruno in the toilet tank, the desperate inmate thing, ya' know??
    :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast