Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nodigg has a sleeper!!

nodigg
    I'm doing a demo ride Saturday afternoon at Windsor when I hear the all too
    familiar sound of a blown motor at the launch ramp. You know the one that
    I mean, it has very high pitched whine behind the constant surging sound of a whole lot of horses trying to get out from under that pesky engine hatch!
    Of course, I'm scanning the area looking for the noisemaker and all I can see
    is this Cheetah deckboat so I continue to scan the area because I know that something lean and mean is out there. Most of you know "Nodigg" from here
    on the Hot Boats boards as a cool, often time humorous, friendly family guy.
    Well, that apparently isn't the case because the Cheetah deckboat that he drives was the guilty party the other day. We're talking about a stout 540
    inch blown Chevrolet, dual ram hyaraulic steering and lots of surge! I guess
    that he'll never own up to it since he seems very polite and isn't one to brag.
    But I can brag for him. Nasty boat Nodigg!
    Keith Sayre
    Conquest Boats
    928-680-1400
    OOPS! LOL! You weren't doing over 35mph when you I passed you on the next demo ride in that Conquest were you? Cause I top out at 39!

nodigg
    Keith....You are right about almost everything there He does tap out at 38 MPH though
    39! damn it!

nodigg
    I would think 39 MPH but I think he's dyslexic.
    Uh-oh!

Brian
    Uh-oh... I think the Magic kitty is in trouble...
    :jawdrop:

Racer277
    All that motor and still the kids just want to wakeboard in the middle of speed alley.....

cola
    I agree with you as well Cola..... It was nice meeting you in the channel on Sunday. I hope we can meet up again in the near future...
    Nice to meet you Jay and your wife. I like the way your boat came out. How was trip up river.
    Late, Mike

cola
    Uh-oh!
    How come no fringe on the boat like the bike.

jayd_jr
    Nice to meet you Jay and your wife. I like the way your boat came out. How was trip up river.
    Late, Mike
    Well the ride was awesome..... Had a great little breakfast in topock and hung at Park moabi for a while. Thanks for the compliment on the boat to.... Now I just need a motor like Ricks..... that way I can go form 26.5 to 39MPH

dicudmore
    Well the ride was awesome..... Had a great little breakfast in topock and hung at Park moabi for a while. Thanks for the compliment on the boat to.... Now I just need a motor like Ricks..... that way I can go form 26.5 to 39MPH
    I'm hoping for 48 or maybe 58 when I build mine

nodigg
    All that motor and still the kids just want to wakeboard in the middle of speed alley.....
    Were you spying on us???

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast