Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What scared you the most about a chick before you started dating her??

Big Bear
    Some years back, I had my eye on a really fine woman who ran the kareoke at a bar I frequented. I asked the manager who was a friend of mine about her. He told me that she had recently broke up with her old man. I pushed for more info and found out he was a good for nothing drunk. After I had talked her into a date and was feeling kinda proud of myself my friend pulled me aside and told me she had gotten mad at him after a fight and while he was passed out drunk had actually super-glued his dick to his stomach!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Kilrtoy
    That she looks hot in cloths and when you get them off, WELL lets just say spider cracks come to mind....

MagicMtnDan
    When I found out she jacked off a dog for fun (needless to say I didn't date her)

VEGASBABY
    That she looks hot in cloths and when you get them off, WELL lets just say spider cracks come to mind....LMAO

Big Bear
    No spider cracks on this one Miguel. She had one of the finest bodies I ever saw!
    And she didn't have a dog.

Kilrtoy
    No spider cracks on this one Miguel. She had one of the finest bodies I ever saw!
    And she didn't have a dog.
    I had one..... Met in the club she was a 10... Got home banged the shit out of her for 3 minutes, ok maybe 2 and then I saw the cracks, looked the San Andres fault....
    I wanted to puke....

Big Bear
    That's some funny shiat!! Glad my experience turned out better. She was a dancer and I could not find one flaw. Made sure I never pissed her off though!!

Boy Named Sue
    Her mother. A glimpse into the future. Yikes! :2purples:

hoolign
    Well.. I went down on a chick and it smelled like moldy cottage cheese mixed with vinegar. When i asked for some nose plugs she gave me a set that were used twice before! I hate cheap chicks! :notam:

GHTRIM
    Well.. I went down on a chick and it smelled like moldy cottage cheese mixed with vinegar. When i asked for some nose plugs she gave me a set that were used twice before! I hate cheap chicks! :notam:
    That's F'ed up.. Although I remember being with this one and it was not nice below eventhough she was about an 8.5. I was OUTTA there..
    Peee uuuuuu... :220v:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast