Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What scared you the most about a chick before you started dating her??

WYRD
    I had one..... Met in the club she was a 10... Got home banged the shit out of her for 3 minutes, ok maybe 2 and then I saw the cracks, looked the San Andres fault....
    I wanted to puke....
    If you were banging the shit out of her I would say you were in the wrong hole :crossx:
    I had one that I was banging then I found out she was my sister.....................we only seen eachother like twice after that...........Ok like six times..........or ten.............alright I am still banging her but hey why go accross town when you can go across the hall right
    SCREW YOU FOR JUDGING ME

ColeTR1
    I dated a girl about 10 years ago that said she had a very jealous / crazy X-boyfriend. After the second date she said (When my X gets home from working over seas I’m going to tell him to get his stuff out of my house.) So I asked her what her boyfriend did for a living she said he is a Navy– Seal!! At that moment I got a flash of a Navy–Seal in camouflage outside my front door with a big knife. :skull:

Kilrtoy
    hey this funny shiit
    he is not kidding, he is from hesperia......

coolchange
    Well.. I went down on a chick and it smelled like moldy cottage cheese mixed with vinegar. When i asked for some nose plugs she gave me a set that were used twice before! I hate cheap chicks! :notam:
    Takes an experienced man to recognize how used nose plugs are!!!

Redneck
    If you were banging the shit out of her I would say you were in the wrong hole :crossx:
    I had one that I was banging then I found out she was my sister.....................we only seen eachother like twice after that...........Ok like six times..........or ten.............alright I am still banging her but hey why go accross town when you can go across the hall right
    SCREW YOU FOR JUDGING ME
    notepad that was out loud again

Boy Named Sue
    Well.. I went down on a chick and it smelled like moldy cottage cheese mixed with vinegar. When i asked for some nose plugs she gave me a set that were used twice before! I hate cheap chicks! :notam:
    Oh, my sides hurt! Can't breathe. Laughing to hard.

NOTALENT
    Commitment..

ratso
    Commitment..
    ...I was waiting on that one.

meaniam
    SCREW YOU FOR JUDGING ME
    joe dirt

Boy Named Sue
    joe dirt
    There was an underground comic book back in the day...
    The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers...
    Any way Freddie hooks up with this hot chick and goes to her house and their getting funky in the bath tub and a car pulls up outside and she looks out the window and says..."shiit my parents are home" and Freddie looks out the window and says "shiit those are my parents too!" then the balloon above his head reads - stick figure girl + 10 years = wow!
    Classic. Back to you WYRD.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast