Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What scared you the most about a chick before you started dating her??

Boy Named Sue
    This thread took a turn for the worse :idea: :devil:
    And here you are.

WYRD
    And here you are.
    Yep just in time to ruin the day huh

Boy Named Sue
    Yep just in time to ruin the day huh
    No. Back to topic.
    I met this stripper who thought she was a witch and wore cemetary dirt perfume, had a creepy altar to some damn thing in her living room. Things that make you go hmmmm.
    Our first date we went exploring in an abandoned hospital in the middle of the night.
    2nd date was to be at a coven meeting but I flaked.
    3rd date was at a work party (all strippers) and me. Good times.
    I went out with her for a year.

HOSS
    Wether or not her vagina smelled.

JackieV
    What about some men!?
    Crazy, Jealous, Freaks that think your going to marry them after only 4 weeks and then desperately trying to keep you, say "But I love you" then start putting threats in letters and slip them into your car through the window at night!?
    I dated one and am sooooooo glad he showed his true colors after only about 4 weeks of "dating". This one still gives me nightmares. :frown:

Boozer
    What about some men!?
    Crazy, Jealous, Freaks that think your going to marry them after only 4 weeks and then desperately trying to keep you, say "But I love you" then start putting threats in letters and slip them into your car through the window at night!?
    I dated one and am sooooooo glad he showed his true colors after only about 4 weeks of "dating". This one still gives me nightmares. :frown:
    Uhhhh.... are you talking about men or your last lesbian experience? You just described the last 3-4 relationships I have been in except where you mention the man is doing it it is actually a woman.
    I'd say 75% of the women I meet are psycho controlling beyotches. I had one stalk me for about 4 months. She even went so far as to get a job down the street from mine and figured out my lunch schedule so she could track me down on my lunch breaks.

NOTALENT
    What about some men!?
    I think its the girls that get attached way to quickly...not the guys...were in it for the nookie :crossx: well I dont want to speak for most guys...so for those that arent..hey well good for you..im just young right?? :rollside:

Big Bear
    Glad you jumped in with a woman's point of view Jackie! I shoulda guessed this thread would get a little gross.
    If Ms Big Bear were to answer she would probably talk about when I approached her in a bar, 6"6" with a shaved head and a goatee, looking like a psycho. When she asked why I had shaved my head, I told her that my 16 year old son had just completed chemo-therapy and when his hair fell out we decided to have a little fun with the cue-ball look. She melted on the stool and here we are 8 years later!

Jbb
    Whether Brown ran thru her first...... :sqeyes:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234