Thread: Another "thank you" to the guys at CarToyz...

One Particular Harbor
    I wanted to take quick moment to say thanks to Frank and the team at CarToyz for their great customer service.
    After the off season, I had put my boat in and immediately noticed that half of my speakers weren't working. The came back on, but were accompanied by an annoying buzz and the system didn't seem to be putting out as much voulme.
    So, when we drove out last Friday night, I decided to stop by CarToyz early the next morning and see if they could help me out. I stopped by the new shop at 7:00 as I was out gassing up the boat and taking care of the grocery shopping (yes, I am one of those annoying morning people).
    Most of Frank's guys were already there, and -- without an appointment -- they immediately began working on my boat and quickly identified a faulty amp as the source of the problem. Two hours later, we picked up the boat, complete with a new amp, and were on the water by 10:00.
    Really appreciate the service and the willingness to help me get on the water for the weekend, with a working stereo system. By the way, the new amp sounds great, too. Big improvement from the previous system.
    Thanks, again, gentlemen. Good service deserves to be recognized.
    OPH

4day!!
    Happy to hear of all the great customer service stories about these guys. That's why i am having them do my system as we speak. Dropped it off last Sat. and will be picking it up Thurs. It was a great experience when i went in last fri. to get a quote. They showed me some of the boats they were doing and hepled me design a nice, moderate system. Can't wait to hear it.
    Going with...
    2-12"s
    3 pr. - 6 1/2"
    New HU
    XM
    Amp

ROZ
    Sounds great! Show us some pics after ya have it done!!!

4day!!
    Sounds great! Show us some pics after ya have it done!!!
    Roz,
    What's your opinion on the JL W1 subs. Car toyz in putting two of these in my boat. They are going under the rear bench seat. He said they dont need to be in a custom type enclosure (something about infinite baffle ). I am having them put in the Sony 7715 HU, eclipse 5 ch. amp. and 3 pr. eclipse 6.5, and 2-12" JL W1. What do you think?

ROZ
    I am having them put in the Sony 7715 HU, eclipse 5 ch. amp. and 3 pr. eclipse 6.5, and 2-12" JL W1. What do you think?Sounds like you're going to have a good sounding system