Thread: SPAM Mach 22

cheezpanel
    OK, it looks like we're going to upgrade, so I hate to do it, but here goes:
    I'm looking to sell my 1999 Mach 22. Toby is going to post some pics for me, but I can email some if there's any interest. Here are the specs:
    -300 Pro Max OB, had 240 hours when I bought it 2 years ago...DCB rebuilt the powerhead and went through it at that time.
    -Sony CD player, elec hatch, foot throttles, 2 props (28 labbed Bravo and a 24 Bravo), bimini, extreme trailer
    -Boat runs awesome and is very clean...white with blue/grey graphics.
    I'm asking $40K obo.
    Thanks for the interest,
    Bill

cheezpanel
    Sorry, I'm an idiot...my email is
    bill.thomas@lmsvsd.k12.ca.us
    or cell is 619-729-3864. The boat is located at Hidden Shores in Yuma
    Thanks
    OK, it looks like we're going to upgrade, so I hate to do it, but here goes:
    I'm looking to sell my 1999 Mach 22. Toby is going to post some pics for me, but I can email some if there's any interest. Here are the specs:
    -300 Pro Max OB, had 240 hours when I bought it 2 years ago...DCB rebuilt the powerhead and went through it at that time.
    -Sony CD player, elec hatch, foot throttles, 2 props (28 labbed Bravo and a 24 Bravo), bimini, extreme trailer
    -Boat runs awesome and is very clean...white with blue/grey graphics.
    I'm asking $40K obo.
    Thanks for the interest,
    Bill

TOBTEK
    cheeze....SORRY but the files are too large to up load, they need to be reduced. I left a message for my buddy tonight about your DCB. DONT SELL IT! buy another investment property insted of a new boat. Give it 36 months...you'll be able to buy most any boat you want cash! :rollside:

WetWillie
    My finacial adviser no love send um over I will resize!!

TOBTEK
    My finacial adviser no love send um over I will resize!!
    coming over

cheezpanel
    cheeze....SORRY but the files are too large to up load, they need to be reduced. I left a message for my buddy tonight about your DCB. DONT SELL IT! buy another investment property insted of a new boat. Give it 36 months...you'll be able to buy most any boat you want cash! :rollside:
    I know...call me TODAY when you get the chance...I've got a few questions for you and a few ideas I'd like to run by you

TOBTEK
    I know...call me TODAY when you get the chance...I've got a few questions for you and a few ideas I'd like to run by you
    will do..In a little bit.