Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mobrien

Eliminator 4 Life
    Mike just wanted to say thanks for coming out today and lookin at some boats made my day entertaining. Anyways sorry the drive is so long for you. I hope next time we can be on the lake sippin on a few cold ones. Talk to you soon. E4L

Beer-30
    What a salesman.

acatitude
    but did MO buy anything?????????????????????????????????????????? ???????

deltarat
    but did MO buy anything?????????????????????????????????????????? ???????
    I bet he went all the way down there and stubbed his toe kicking more tires, then he started to feel quilty for not buying anything so he bought a new floating key chain.

78Anthonyjet
    I wonder if he picked me up some stickers. It don't matter, we never see the little fella anyways.

Who is this guy MOBRIEN He sure talks alot about boating.
    LOL What ja buy MO.

Beer-30
    Thought I would pick a semi-active thread and inform you we are planning a camping trip at the Pedro; the weekend of July 21, 22, 23. Not sure of all the days, but those for sure will be checked into. The girls are going to call and see how many spots are avail. Will have a 39' pusher, 25' Tremor, 26' Weekend Warrior, 16' Warrior, 28' Warrior, and Beer-30. I'll keep you posted. They wanted to go the weekend of the Naci-Bash, but I figured one or both of you would be at that. Got them to try for the weekend after.

acatitude
    come on MO you keep looking at all those elims for 150k when you could buy the grocery getter for a lot less.......... step up my son

MOBrien
    Thanks for showing us around Rob. The drive wasn't too bad. And we'll make it again when it's time to pick her up ....once aBRAman comes to get mine......errrrrr, his. :rollside: Keep her detailed and inside for me would ya? Don't want that clear acrylic getting scratched. :220v: So what did Dustin & Mark say about that upgrade project? Still warranteed or what?
    Please advise & thanks again.

MOBrien
    I bet he went all the way down there and stubbed his toe kicking more tires, then he started to feel quilty for not buying anything so he bought a new floating key chain.
    you couldn't be farther from the lie Terry.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast