Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: panther jet??opinions on um

wrenchdogg
    Ive had panther pump in my boat for five years an never had a problem, , im running 75-80 mph on a gps, very low maint, there is a performance sleeve you can have installed that helps, I too do not run the cover an no probs. panther performance pumps are locted in Drake Oregon, if you want thier info let me know..
    Wrench

wrenchdogg
    the boat is for sale if anyone is interested its the 19,Manta Ray jet boat,, pic included

Wicked Performance Boats
    Ive had panther pump in my boat for five years an never had a problem, , im running 75-80 mph on a gps, very low maint, there is a performance sleeve you can have installed that helps, I too do not run the cover an no probs. panther performance pumps are locted in Drake Oregon, if you want thier info let me know..
    Yes your boat has had a panther pump for the past five yrs but about 5hrs max use in 5 yrs ain't shit, ought to last 100yrs at that rate :yuk: The factory told wrenchdogg that it was the best race pump out there, hum :idea: I wonder where they race them? I 've never been beaten by one! But I still think they are a decent pump, just not the fastest. Budlight

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12