Thread: Jet Pump Calculator

SOUTHWIND377
    Hey, Flat Broke the link to the JPC on your website isn't working can ya put a link to the JPC in this topic.
    Thanks Southwind

flat broke
    It looks like Angelfire stopped allowing the linkage to that document from non Angelfire sites. I'll figure out another way to get it up on my site. In the mean time, here is a link to LVJetboy's page(its his tool to begin with)http://www.angelfire.com/extreme2/dr...erfomance.html where you will find the Jet Performance Calculator.
    Good luck,
    Chris

LVjetboy
    Hey Chris,
    Install files for the stand alone (excel not required) version of JPC are headed you way! Check you email...
    jer

flat broke
    Originally posted by LVjetboy:
    Hey Chris,
    Install files for the stand alone (excel not required) version of JPC are headed you way! Check you email...
    jer
    Jer,
    I got the email, I can't do a test here at work but I'll get them installed this evening and let you know. I'm writing you in just a second to check on something. Thanks for giving me first crack at the program.
    BTW, do you think you'll be able to get the weekend of 8/10 off from work? And I'll be headin to Powell July 27th so we'll have to try and hook up.
    I'll be shooting you an email in a second,
    Chris www.liquidaddiction.net (http://www.liquidaddiction.net)

MellowYelloW
    hey flatbroke...where are you from..?? I have seen a enclosed boat trailer with the name "flat broke" on it..over in long beach..any relation?

flat broke
    Originally posted by MellowYelloW:
    hey flatbroke...where are you from..?? I have seen a enclosed boat trailer with the name "flat broke" on it..over in long beach..any relation?
    I wish! I could sure use the storage space. 8-) But I think it would be tough to squeeze my 21' daycruiser into the trailer. My girlfriend lives in Long Beach (Carson and Orange area) so I'm in the LBC whenever I'm not at work or working on the boat which lives in Torrance. I know you just moved back from Oregon? where are you shacked up right now? Maybe we could hook up with RacingRascal and other LBC locals for some beers somewhere in the Long Beach/Lakewood area.
    Talk to you later,
    Chris www.liquidaddiction.net (http://www.liquidaddiction.net)
    [This message has been edited by flat broke (edited January 28, 2002).]