Thread: Howie Dean or Dumb?

Forkin' Crazy
    Anyone been paying any attention to this goof?
    I don't know whether to laugh, or to.... well, laugh!!!
    :hammer2:
    Talk radio says this is what and how most Democrats really believe about Republicans.
    I also heard him say (sound bite) the Republicans didn't have real jobs or didn't work, or some similar rubbish.... I bet that punk couldn't make the day with me!!!! :hammer2:

When your opponent is making an ass out of himself do you stop him? Didn't think so..... I've been following Dean's comments and I laugh at what he says. He's a complete fool and he is the best thing that has happen to the Republican party since Reagan.....GO HOWIE!!!! YOU TELL 'EM!!!! :hammerhea

cdog
    I would love to take Howweird Dean on a day trip to my old job splicing telephone wire. 30 Ft. in the air off of a telephone pole in 115 deg. heat in the AZ desert. This guy is a complete idiot. While he alltimitly makes the Repubs look like a better choice. He some how makes hillory look moderate and paints a worse picture for politics. HD is just another rich fag who thinks he knows everything because he can buy it.

HighRoller
    What a hypocrit. He accuses Republicans of never working a day, but is the chairman of the party that encourages unemployment.

HOSS
    I don`t care what anyone thinks. Dean is a loose cannon. We need a loose cannon. The system needs one. Where`s my good ol` boy Ross? I was gonna vote for him. And to be honest. If Dean would have been a candidate,,,I would have crossed party lines and voted for him. He`s a no nonsense kinda guy. Might not agree with him on most everything but I`m willing to bet with him at the helm we wouldn`t be giving our bread to other countries. And thats more important to me than anything at this stage in the game.
    *TIP*
    I hear that 50 Cent is gonna run. What do you think about a really ignorant mfer in the hotseat?

Debbolas
    There was a column in our paper today written by a hispanic assemblyman (I forget his name) anyway, he made a good point..........Bush is appointing all these minorities to positions in his cabinet and the supreme court, which looks bad for the democrats, because they are suppose to be the party that does that...........They don't know what to do to combat Bush.........It's kinda funny if you think about it.........

There was a column in our paper today written by a hispanic assemblyman (I forget his name) anyway, he made a good point..........Bush is appointing all these minorities to positions in his cabinet and the supreme court, which looks bad for the democrats, because they are suppose to be the party that does that...........They don't know what to do to combat Bush.........It's kinda funny if you think about it.........
    Its not funny, it hypocritical. A perfect case-in-point is Southern Democrats who vote against civil rights. The party of the "Little People and Working class" have the worst voting record against the people they claim to represent. How many times have they raised taxes on the people least able to afford it? Clinton raised taxes on the "rich", he didn't tell anybody he re-defined the "rich" as anyone making over $32K/year. That may be a rich man's wage in Mississippi but here in Calif $32K won't get you a bed in a homeless shelter. They offer no solutions to the problems they claim Bush created. I think most people see thru all their smoke and mirrors, God...I hope so.