Thread: No CFW for me

Sangerboy
    If someone heads up to CFW, please let Sangster know he doesn't need to hold an area for us. My emergency procedure went well yesterday and I'm back home and out of pain. Doc said I could go but I'm not too keen on being 8 hrs away if something goes awry and I have to be back on Friday for a post-op visit anyway. Dang why do these things always happen around planned boat trips :devil:

Her454
    Sangerboy, glad everything went well and I hope your up and around soon. Tell your little cutie hello...................

dossangers
    Wow it looks like a total SO-CAL bust on CFW BUMMER!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

63stevens
    Dos, did you hurt the motor at Irvine? Billy not going either? Is anyone from so-cal going?

BILLY.B
    It looks like my brother is the only So-Cal guy at this point to make the tow. He left yesterday early morning with Connor ( my son ) to go hang with the Nor-Cal drag fags . Cfw is a awesome place to go and the people are great. What a difference a year makes with most of the So-Cal guys unable to make it because of boats being down or personal reasons. Next year will be off the chart I will guarantee you that. The planning is already begining.....CFW or BUST!!!!. Rumor has it there is no BIG SMOKE, from either Hud or T-Bag :cry: . F

78Eliminator
    Well, I will be there.....I'll try and represent as best I can

INEEDAV
    Well, I will be there.....I'll try and represent as best I can
    Justin when are you getting there?

78Eliminator
    Justin when are you getting there?
    Coming by with Bob on Saturday. My boat might be ready, otherwise I'm just there to hang out. We only have Friday to get a long list of things done on my boat.

INEEDAV
    Coming by with Bob on Saturday. My boat might be ready, otherwise I'm just there to hang out. We only have Friday to get a long list of things done on my boat.
    Shame you couldn't have been there at Bob's today, I could have stayed around and helped you guys out. I may or may not see you guys at CFW, depends on the weather.

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
    yep.just got home"friday"bobby and conner both good people.they were camping right behind us........food for thought,,any of you that have motorhomes or duallys and hve the hoses that fill the inside rear tires..take them off and throw them away,i blew two inside tires today on the motorhome on the i-5 towing a flat....left cfw at 11 and got home at 9...should of been a 1;45 drive.....met some good people up there again this year...is was great!
    the culprit both the hoses had a small leak and the tires went flat and it was windy out so i couldnt tell if it was a flat until one of them came completely apart :frown: