Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: x5 BMW or rx300 LEXUS Which one is better ?

a catered life
    I have a 2001 X5 with 4.4 V8 in it and love it. In fact I will probly never buy a different make vehicle for the cruiser again. I also bought both my kids Lexus IS300's and BMW's service blows Lexus's away.
    screw working do you want to adopt another child... :jawdrop: ........i cook and clean but i do want a 7 seris

ptboat
    a catered life,
    go back in line, my name is up for the next child.

Ziggy
    Pardon me for jumping in... BMW's are great cars, but they're not typically a first choice if you're "budget-minded" If you're concerned about dollars, you might want to consider the "total cost of ownership", which factors in insurance, maintenance costs, depreciation, and stuff like that. For example, according to www.edmunds.com, the Beemer's true cost of ownership is $0.83/mile while the Lexxie's true cost of ownership is $0.68/mile (you might get different numbers depending on your delivery zip code and the options on the vehicle.) I'm not trying to convince you to get the Lexus (great car, but it's a hen car that looks like an egg) just wanted to make sure you're aware of the higher cost of ownership of the X5.
    Interesting considering BMW's come with FREE maintenance for 4 yrs/50k miles....

uvindex
    Interesting considering BMW's come with FREE maintenance for 4 yrs/50k miles....If you think Edmund's is doing their calculations wrong, you should contact them! (I'm just the messenger. I love BMW's, and drool everytime I see a new 645.)

riverroyal
    ive had 2,not the suv,cars,,,lease it for 3 years through BMW america,everything is paid for 3 years.If you buy,the resale on the bmw will be higher,but after the warranty is up it will cost alot to fix...I had real bad luck with toyotas before,they are ok,but not as good as people believe,lexus is just a toyota

Ziggy
    If you think Edmund's is doing their calculations wrong, you should contact them! (I'm just the messenger. I love BMW's, and drool everytime I see a new 645.)
    Wasn't pointing any guns at the messenger just find it interesting that some people still think its expensive to have a BMW---that Break My Wallet tag has been a hard objection to overcome for BMW, they're still focusing some of the ads in that direction especially since MBZ has dropped their N/C maintenance program

HBjet
    Hands Down the Infiniti FX35 or FX45 with the Technology Package is the way to go. Nothing else compares IMO...
    Bottom line, go with what you feel most comfortable with (MFG, looks, price, features)
    HBjet

Ziggy
    Bottom line, go with what you feel most comfortable with (MFG, looks, price, features)
    HBjet
    Same thing I always tell my customers.....Don't ask me to decide what you should buy, go with what makes you happy.Period. :rollside:

riverroyal
    my neighbor has,,,after 6 months of hearing that exhaust,I cant stand it

BarryMac
    X5 and talk to Ziggy, he's the BMW Pimp Master...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast