Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: x5 BMW or rx300 LEXUS Which one is better ?

Tom Brown
    germans over japs any day (I'm talking autos here people!)
    Japs over Germans any day.
    By the way, I think the X5 is one of the ugliest vehicles on the road. I love the 3 series BMWs but that X5 is an eye sore and the 5 series never used to have the reliability of the 3 series. Maybe they've sorted those problems out.

ptboat
    Tom Brown,
    That is what I thought also, who ever design the X5 must be sleeping on the job most of the time. For a BMW suv, that is one stupid looking design. I think most people bought the X5 is just for the LOGO. I think I am going to get a 1965 vet and buy a junk pickup truck for the winter.
    Thanks,
    Alex.

boxscore
    I've got a 2002 X-5 for sale. Wholesale book. Excellent condition.
    andrewdavidian@yahoo.com

uvindex
    ...who ever design the X5 must be sleeping on the job most of the time. For a BMW suv, that is one stupid looking design. I think most people bought the X5 is just for the LOGO.If that's how you felt about the X5, then why were you considering it in the first place?

cdog
    Here in orange county every stuck up house mom drives one of those bmw x5 wannabe suv's and the asians drive the lexus suv's....I call the the lexus one, gook wagons. Why not get a suv that actually has some power like a tahoe or expidition? Go to the the mall and watch what kind of people drive certian cars and ask yourself "Do I want to Be that Guy"?

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    Hate to change things up in here but 3 days ago I bought my wife an Accura MDX. I thought it was a heap until she brought it home. I think it blows both the beemer and lexus away! I couldn't believe the power, handling , comfort, and quality. I would take a peak!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234