Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The ground rules for RUN WHAT YA BRUNG

So what is the deal Mr Miller Killer? What kind of ass kicking are you planning on giving everybody? I for one would like to get involved with all the fun and am up for a race. I know Tom Papp very well and I am certain that if he knew of the ilk that you are spewing, he would tell you to take your boat out of his shop. Tom Papp and Greg Shoemaker have not withstood the test of time because they are criminals or thieves.
    So what are we talking here? What miracles in the racing industry to plan on bestowing us? Is it a quarter mile? Is it an 1/8 mile? Is it jetboat vs Vdrive? Is it a standing start? If you are gonna respond try to do it without calling me names.
    Blown Sleek, you were doing well until your posse came to rescue. Your are treading on very thin ice bashing MissHBjet.
    Are we racing? If the price is right I know of a couple boats that would come out for the fun.
    [This message has been edited by Jetboatguru (edited February 10, 2002).]

picklefork1
    I'm with the GURU on this one. Sack up or back up.
    Later

racingrascal
    JBG what are you going to bring? One of your buddies 90 mph flaties? I think these guys are talking a bigger game then what you could come up with.
    Andy

Knitting Rascal, I have lots of friends that have boats that will run an honest 105-110 mph. I am sure that Miller Killer's ride is not capable of anything faster. 110 mph is flying. I am just not sure whether to bring a flatbottom or jet. The jet is a little quicker. That is why we need to set some rules.

MissHBjet
    Yeah what the Guru said.

racingrascal
    Originally posted by Jetboatguru:
    Knitting Rascal, I have lots of friends that have boats that will run an honest 105-110 mph. I am sure that Miller Killer's ride is not capable of anything faster. 110 mph is flying. I am just not sure whether to bring a flatbottom or jet. The jet is a little quicker. That is why we need to set some rules.
    So you have friends with fast boats? I think if you are going to talk a game then maybe you should see if "one of your buddies" triple digits boats can be driven by you? Then you can talk a game since I know your boat won't be done! Or are you game to drive a "fast boat"! Pussy or not?
    Andy

racingrascal
    BTW Happy knitting,
    Bye for now.
    Andy

Salad Tossing Rascal,
    I would be happy to learn to drive a flatbottom if it was able to beat Miller Killer. I do have friends with jetboats that are fast. I know I could drive one of those. But I would love to drive a true 110mph flat to win the big money. It can't be that tough. You just have one extra peddle.

miller killer
    Jet boat guru,I only talked about the couple incidents with greg,you guys can believe me or not,I know how much i had to spend to fix it!that doesnt mean greg himself did the work but somebody at his shop,maybe i shouldnt talk like this to you guys without even meeting all of you first.This is how eveybody around here talks,We got guys with 60 mph millers who think think they can blow off blown runner bottoms,and most of thje time all this talk is all a joke,My boat is at papps and it might only go 85-90,so what!Maybe you guys just take things more serios than we do,I do look forward to meeting all of you with-out any hard feelings,My boat does need alot of work,the deal with greg is dropped,I now longer want to talk about it,I do think it is unfair for me or anybody else to come on here and take cheap shots at him,If all the people i pissed off in my line buisness came on here I would be out of buisness!In any line of business there is always a unhappy customer!Half of you probably will smoke me,I dont care it is all in the name of fun,But when people like hb jet want to talk crap to me i am going to talk it right back,But none of you have pissed me off an anyway,NO HARD FEELINGS GUYS!

Right on Miller Killer, I can appreciate that. I think the whole deal is just how Dick Danger put. Let everyone know of your good and bad experiences with people in the industry. Just be able to support it with facts. That way it does not come off as a bonified BASH. Still hope to see you at Elsinore. I cant wait to see an Ultra with an engine that looks like a sky scraper. I think he should name it the salad shooter!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast