Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sighting In The IE................

JackieV
    I aksed to many questions not enough right answers
    LOL, your probably right there! Between Art and Shane...

Eliminator 4 Life
    LOL, your probably right there! Between Art and Shane...
    Like always trying to squeze in

unleashed
    This is the second time I have seen this truck and cannot figure out who it is!! White Ford 250 (I think) Unleashed sticker, OP6C sticker, Essex Boats sticker....and a fireman licencse plate FF DD or something like that!!! Hey guy you had three girls throwing you the shocker last night on the 91 frwy and you did not even realize it!!!! :hammer2:
    Thats Essexjet(James)on the boards. Hes a fireman at Boeing, I believe he lives in Moreno Valley???
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)

barbigrl
    Thats Essexjet(James)on the boards. Hes a fireman at Boeing, I believe he lives in Moreno Valley???
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)
    Haha...well thanks for clearing that up Deano!!! I have also seen him on the 60 fwy near Moreno Valley. He needs to pay more attention to his surroundings!!! lol....

Eliminator 4 Life
    Haha...well thanks for clearing that up Deano!!! I have also seen him on the 60 fwy near Moreno Valley. He needs to pay more attention to his surroundings!!! lol....
    Was this a RANDOM :crossx:

WYRD
    Rob you are almost at 3K WH0RE

Eliminator 4 Life
    Rob you are almost at 3K WH0RE
    well if that aint calling the kettle black :2purples:

meaniam
    Inland Empire but it is all LA to you NORCAL fawkers
    wow i was lost in the ie when i saw this but you have a point if you said inland empire. proably would know that.
    inland empire aka ie is riverside corona ontario rancho cucamunga san bernardino moreno valley redland yucipa and yes buemont and some desert citys

h2oski2fast
    This is the second time I have seen this truck and cannot figure out who it is!! White Ford 250 (I think) Unleashed sticker, OP6C sticker, Essex Boats sticker....and a fireman licencse plate FF DD or something like that!!! Hey guy you had three girls throwing you the shocker last night on the 91 frwy and you did not even realize it!!!! :hammer2:
    He probably knew it was you and pretended not to see.

essexjet
    Hey barbigrl yea thats me. How in the hell did I miss three hot chicks throwing the shocker at me. I'm going to be stairing at every car now and next I wont miss it

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast