Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ** Spam Golf Cart 4 Sale**

BoatFloating
    fully pimped out BRAND NEW ones at premere he has like 15 of them all decked out electric and gas undedr 6k they range from 3500 to 6000 for brand new ones
    I don't know what your talking about I checked out Premier when I was looking and when you say brand new most of their carts are all used and refurbished and the ones I saw were $6,999 plus tax yada, yada, yada..... This is a 2003 Gas cart and I'd bet most of the one they have are the same or older. Plus the stereo.
    I also here you can get a 2002 Howard Cat for $50K fully loaded too.... Any idea where I can find one for that price.:hammer2:
    Bohica, I'll be in Havasu 24th, 25th and 26th of June.
    :hammer2:

CornWater
    fully pimped out BRAND NEW ones at premere he has like 15 of them all decked out electric and gas undedr 6k they range from 3500 to 6000 for brand new ones
    Bohica is a big boy... he can do his research.. you want me to go Spam in your thread for your boat???

CornWater
    Damn Rock.. you beat me to it..

shadow
    If you saw one @ priemier for $3,500 it was probablly one of those kiddie type from Walmart all decked out.
    They are they highest priced in the area.Oh yeah they are the only ones in the area and they know it. :hammer2:
    I bought several parts there while building my last cart and nothing was cheap.

BoatFloating
    Damn Rock.. you beat me to it..
    Plus you heard the stereo in my G Cart and tell it rocks huh!!!!!

bohica
    I might have to pass. Doesn't look like I can make it up to the lake before my trip. Still got alot of prep to do on the buggy and the 25th weekend is my only chance. Don't want to hold anyone else up from picking it up.
    What is that handle for on the step. Also, is that a receiver step that can be easily removed.

BoatFloating
    I might have to pass. Doesn't look like I can make it up to the lake before my trip. Still got alot of prep to do on the buggy and the 25th weekend is my only chance. Don't want to hold anyone else up from picking it up.
    What is that handle for on the step. Also, is that a receiver step that can be easily removed.
    The handle goes into the receiver and is a extra hold for passengers. It slides out of the receiver for easy removal. The step itself stays....

Jrocket
    Are you bring the cart home Rock?

INSman
    If nobody else takes her and you need to sell, I may be your guy..
    Just in no big rush, as my house won't be done for 4 months

BoatFloating
    Are you bring the cart home Rock?
    No it's in my trailer in Havasu and will be there if anyone wants to check it out.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast