Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WANTED: Single carb scoop & used OLDS stuff

Q-ball
    I am still looking for some more used parts for my 455 olds. Could use any type of single carb scoop, chrome valve covers, marine oil pan, and ???? (what else do you have laying around taking up garage space?) Thanks for any replies

wsuwrhr
    I have an old single carb scoop, and a rear mount/bell housing for an olds/jacuzzi combo.

Q-ball
    What type scoop is it? (like a dooley?) My boat is no show boat, but I would like it to look nice? How much would you let the scoop go for? Thanks for your speedy reply!!!!!

wsuwrhr
    It's a 70's style scoop that came on my boat.
    You can see a picture of it on my website. www.briansboatshop.com (http://www.briansboatshop.com)

Q-ball
    Hard to tell from picture, is it about the same length and width as the Holley it is sitting on? Just trying to get an idea of what it looks like up close. What about that price?
    Thanks
    Ryan

picklefork1
    Hey Q' - did you get my e-mail, give me a call when you do. I got the hook-up for ya
    Later.

cyclone
    I have an Edelbrock Performer intake that's only a year old. it ran awesome on my boat.

Q-ball
    WSUWRHR, Nice pics. of your boat rebuild!! Your boat is sweet. Get a price back to me if you still want to get rid of that scoop.

230EAGLE
    I've got a set of Hardin Marine valve covers. There powder coated alum. I want $100.00 plus shipping and handling. Let me know.

wideopen545
    ive got a bassett scoop its red aniodze was a dual and made it a single will fit a holley ill take 125.00 plus shipping thanks tim 540.427.2090
    can send tou pics if you want

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast