Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cool boat for sale

It's not advertised anywhere, just a boat I saw on the ramp at Harry's. I had plenty of time to check it out after I broke the circus boat. :cry: Don't know the year, but it's an all original Cole t-deck jet with a Harman 460, Berk, and looked to be a 18. Gel was white w/black trim, and oxidized but would come back with some elbow grease. Very few chips in the gel, too. I'll post some pics tonight..... cool little boat.

WUTWZAT
    Now what did you break on the circus boat?
    J

Don't know yet. Starter for sure.... crossing my fingers that's it and not a seized/hurt engine. Theoretically, if the motor's hurt, I would have to build another, and since stroker kits are so inexpensive.........

Nucking futs
    there goes the beizer deal huh? Is Jim workin on it? Whats the name of his buisiness out there in Bullhead?

I haven't heard from him on the Beiser. This Cole is out of my budget, but if someone is looking for one, it's a good starting point or easy restoration.
    Jim's replacing the starter and doing a quick check on the cylinders for me. Keeping my fingers crossed, I don't need to spend $$$ on another engine right now. Don't know what (if any) DBA he has.

cole13
    I haven't heard from him on the Beiser. This Cole is out of my budget, but if someone is looking for one, it's a good starting point or easy restoration.
    Jim's replacing the starter and doing a quick check on the cylinders for me. Keeping my fingers crossed, I don't need to spend $$$ on another engine right now. Don't know what (if any) DBA he has.
    Just curious as to how much he was asking for the COLE and did it look like this one???
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...colemiller.JPG

victorfb
    if i remember correctly, that cole had curved strakes like a sanger bottom. looked alot like the one in the pic above except for older style lines (graphics). and i believe a dart on the bow. looked like a great resto project as it seemed to be weathered/used, but not abused. no chipped strakes or gel, and the gel could be buffed to a shine easy. mike took a much better look at it but from what i saw it looked pretty cool.

What Vic said.... He was asking $5500, but would take $5000. Even the trailer looked like the original.... old single axle just as weathered as the deck. Can't really say if it's worth that money as I don't know how rare/desirable that boat is. I just thought it looked interesting.

cole13
    thanks

Squirtin Thunder

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast