Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NorCal Boaters What's Next

NorCalCat
    Whats next? How about Clear Lake at Konocti Resort and Spa. No good concerts posted yet, but I am sure that will change. Come the end of the summer, the lake is great, little wind.
    Just a thought.

abraman1326
    Sounds good to me. I like Konocti. Haven't been there in a few years though. Let me know what the plan is. You can find me on Berryessa all most every weekend if you ever head out this way. It was great meeting you this past weekend, and that is one sweet ride you have there...
    BRA

Robbie Racer
    Whats next? How about Clear Lake at Konocti Resort and Spa. No good concerts posted yet, but I am sure that will change. Come the end of the summer, the lake is great, little wind.
    Just a thought.
    I'm willing to give Clear Lake another try. I hear it's not windy in Sept. and October and I don't have much on the calendar after labor day.
    RR

NorCalCat
    Konocti for the best Bloody Maries, wine tasting by boat at http://www.ceago.com/ They have a great dock. They are right on the lake. :messedup: The onny thing is no Mud Slides.
    Then to my place for a small bbq.

Dimarco21
    Hey NorCalCat, There is always the Oroville trip at the end of July.
    Your better half said she is going......Are you????

TUNNEL T
    i'm not going boating with you guys any more , phil your wife was bad mouthing outboards ,and she made drew CRY! plus you guys can't drink! TUNNEL T (WHEREEVER YOU GUYS GO WERE THERE! )

MOBrien
    i'm not going boating with you guys any more , phil your wife was bad mouthing outboards ,and she made drew CRY! plus you guys can't drink! TUNNEL T (WHEREEVER YOU GUYS GO WERE THERE! )
    yeah but, didn't Drew go out and run like 111 right after that to make himself feel better? And where's "the kiss" pic from Sunday morning? I think it's time that gets posted here.
    Hey NorCal, I'd be up for checking out Clear Lake.....but the calendar is filling up too quick for me to think. :idea: I'll post back to this....got any weekends in mind?
    Phil, that tranny fixed yet?
    Later,
    MOB

yeah but, didn't Drew go out and run like 111 right after that to make himself feel better? And where's "the kiss" pic from Sunday morning? I think it's time that gets posted here.
    Later,
    MOB
    Are you talking about this pic for Mrs Dimarco21?
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...s_0018-med.JPG

MOBrien
    Are you talking about this pic for Mrs Dimarco21?
    yup. that be da one.

Dimarco21
    Hey TT, It was Drew that gave her drinks on the houseboat...I accept no responsibilty for her actions.
    MOB, Tranny is in the shop, should have it by Friday. Going boatin' Saturday.
    At least in this photo his shorts are still on....more to follow.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast