Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Walters to Martinez

hottrodder
    Votech- Just next door to you in River Oasis. Been there since before the remodel (95) and one of the few that came back. I heard Walters was about halfway. True?
    Lightning- That's what I was thinking. It could be a good time. I don't know if the others would be up for camping or not but I'll ask. Do you think anyone else would come up with you?

Lightning
    Votech- Just next door to you in River Oasis. Been there since before the remodel (95) and one of the few that came back. I heard Walters was about halfway. True?
    Lightning- That's what I was thinking. It could be a good time. I don't know if the others would be up for camping or not but I'll ask. Do you think anyone else would come up with you?
    I'm sure I could get a couple of peeps. Eff the camping, just cruise down to Martinez and crash at my place.

TBONE1904
    damn this sounds like fun....I have been to Blythe and Martinez allot but honestly didnt think it was possible to get from one to the other. Ari you know I aint campin at Martinez I am crashin for sure!!!

votech
    hottrodder,i'd say it is couldn't say for 100% we have been in hidden beaches about 3 yrs before that we would just motel it . this is first summer with jet boat , so don't know about how much gas it would take in this boat.

djdtpr
    Votech what kind and color boat do you have?We stay at Mayflower and all hang out at the sand bar upriver.

votech
    it's a liteblue/darkblue cp19 single carb/bassetts.this is first summer with jet

djdtpr
    it's a liteblue/darkblue cp19 single carb/bassetts.this is first summer with jet
    Ya we saw it there we were just up the sandbar from you guys over the memorial weekend.You were parked at the point of the sandbar if i remember.We were there in a blue and white blown gullwing and an orange and white gullwing.

votech
    yep i saw them all, very impressive boats! was there with my fam and buddys he got a silver/multi color eliminator sprint t/r .

votech
    is that your blue white cp, blower motor,tom papp racing on side? we saw all the same boats last labor day weekend also same spot

djdtpr
    No the Blue and white deal is a buddy of mine.If you were there last labor day then you saw my black placecraft with a blown motor in it.We all usually hang out there its pretty nice and usually dont have to worry about getting swamped.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast