Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Walters to Martinez

Mandelon
    I'm sure I could get a couple of peeps. Eff the camping, just cruise down to Martinez and crash at my place.
    "Shotgun!"

votech
    all black ? was it on fuel ? think i know witch one is one,we didn't have jet had a ski centurion bare foot warrior merc.

Bottle Fed
    I've been from Matinez to walters on my wave runner about 7 years ago. With the boat I have now theres no way I can do it. Its not known for its good gas mileage. It does get real shallow in places and you just have to be careful. I believe it is one of the most senic areas of the lower river area.

BarryMac
    I've been from Martinez to Walters in my Jet and I know that Brady Bunch and Grape Ape have been there in their new 23 Ultra Deck, like many have said, it gets shallow, you just really have to pay attention and be prepared to float a little bit, it's a pretty long haul... Have fun and be careful...

CandyA$$
    Dang that run was soooo much fun, Now you making me want to make that run. Ok I am going to get a few peeps together and do that run, maybe 4th of July weekend.
    Oooh the fun that will take place.
    LOL

Miss Perfect
    I've been from Matinez to walters on my wave runner about 7 years ago. With the boat I have now theres no way I can do it. Its not known for its good gas mileage. It does get real shallow in places and you just have to be careful. I believe it is one of the most senic areas of the lower river area.
    Dang Jeff, I forgot about that trip. How ya been?

cole13
    What would be really cool, is getting together a bunch of people from the boards and making the run. I would be down for that! Anyone else?

CandyA$$
    All up for that.
    Then we all get to learn the route for future reference.

cole13
    All up for that.
    Then we all get to learn the route for future reference.
    Actually everytime I have made the trip it changes. Sand Bars move ya know. From my experience the key is to cruise and know that you are going to have to float a lot. When the water is up later in the day we have made the entire trip back up river without stopping. But if you leave in the morning it is SHALLOW.

hottrodder
    The hard part would be nailing a date. I'm not gonna be out there the 4th. Going on one of those 3 day booze barges to Ensenada.
    I can probably get about 4-5 other boats to go down. Any other dates besides the 4th strike someones fancy?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast