Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 2006 Rhinos!!!

riverroyal
    Tobys,maybe I should wait,,,,,,

TOBTEK
    as cool as the 06's are.....Id still rather have a std "NON-LIMITED edition" for the extra $1000.00 retail bump, which im sure the dealers will bump that. The new alum wheels still are not offset for the wider stance, the gray seats are not a big deal, digital dash is cool, but is a 160.00 option at the parts counter, Blue paint is cool, but you will still look like everyone else. ID save the 1000 G's and go custom
    NOW the STEEL body work is VERY nice according to Willie :rollside:

TOBTEK
    were you OK after the "TEST DRIVE" this last weekend :rollside: that was a blast......cant wait to see the new body, its gonna be PIMP!
    NOW, if Willie's boy would get the new cages done...that would be a plus

riverroyal
    ive been in bed for 2 days,for real,dont think it had anything to do with the seat belt crushing my ribs,my lawyer will figure it out,,how much for the rhino?

TOBTEK
    ive been in bed for 2 days,for real,dont think it had anything to do with the seat belt crushing my ribs,my lawyer will figure it out,,how much for the rhino?
    I dont want to sell mine, BUT my boss is kicking around selling his for 9500.00. it has maybe 3 hours on it, and has the 27" 589 tires with bitchin alum wheels..... I'll give you a call in a bit, are you OK to talk on the phone? are you just rub'in one out for the last two days :jawdrop:

riverroyal
    you can call me at home,if lisa calls thats different

TOBTEK
    you can call me at home,if lisa calls thats different
    if Lisa calls go for it!.....now if my Leisa calls thats a whole different dealio! Rhino's in the garage, if you want it just leave a check and you can deal with Alex getting it finished.......dohhhhhhh

riverroyal
    it wrong,,,ive had alex paint 8 or 9 watercraft,3 or 4 helmets,a box van,some other crap,plus my dads street rod,ive grown old waiting on him

TOBTEK
    it wrong,,,ive had alex paint 8 or 9 watercraft,3 or 4 helmets,a box van,some other crap,plus my dads street rod,ive grown old waiting on him
    box van for what??

riverroyal
    when i was on tour,seadoo paid for that one

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast