Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 2006 Rhinos!!!

TOBTEK
    when i was on tour,seadoo paid for that one
    I didnt know you were on the ISJBA world tour you stud! Were you on a HX or something???? How much are you going to poke in for the 750 in the garage????

riverroyal
    thought you knew,,should i brag?,,,went for 3 years,last 2 years for factory seadoo,on HX's,bought our first house from racing,,enough bragging,,,,i really want to sell the stand up and the Think and get a rhino,,you need the think for the new house,and the ski for the river house

TOBTEK
    thought you knew,,should i brag?,,,went for 3 years,last 2 years for factory seadoo,on HX's,bought our first house from racing,,enough bragging,,,,i really want to sell the stand up and the Think and get a rhino,,you need the think for the new house,and the ski for the river house
    so $ 3000.00 for both? how much did you pick up the think for again??

riverroyal
    i checked ebay,they are going for 6000 to 6500,,, im thinking package deal,think,ski,some $ from the refi we are probably gonna do,,

JB in so cal
    ...blah, blah, blah.

riverroyal
    i could go on and on,,,,,,,,

riverroyal
    to get a rhino before desert season,,,,you need something to drive JB,getting for you

JB in so cal
    to match the cart! You can use it too, ya' know.
    You still planning to go out this weekend? Wind and everything.

riverroyal
    think its gonna be that windy?did you see a forecast?i checked the weather online,it says wind for sure

JB in so cal
    cant be anyworse than a few weeks ago. Holy Crap!
    See you out there.
    BTW. Lisa said she was all set to do the belly button (surprise for my birthday), but she checked with her doctor; all piercings need to be out for surgery anyway, so she'll do it after the knee.
    Tell Rene she's a trend setter.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast