Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 2006 Rhinos!!!

WetWillie
    I talked to them today. Told them the keys were in it! I think I give them to much business to deni me.. We will see. She wants to settle this week which I think is wierd.. We can talk over a beer next time your out in havi..
    I dont think I need to make you anymore money!! High roller!!

TOBTEK
    Whats the price?? I have the old cage mounts in stock for $90 if you dont want to cut up your old cage! Yamaha surplus!!
    My bumpers are done just need to be powder coated..
    Cage will be done this week. Will look alot like yours with our own changes! Still have to figure the windsield part! Roof?
    A-Arms with will be done this week with some little tricks. Full Hiem joints so we can adjust some things including camber and caster.
    Stereo system Mids tweets single 12" second battery battery iso...
    HID lights are getting wired. Lighted Whip anntena for the dunes.
    Fow Shocks are getting revalved.
    Still trying to figure paint out.
    Drop in 12 pack cooler rack holder going on back bumper to hold a little beer and snacks.
    Shell be done in a few weeks!! Johnny Fab is on it full time!
    Then well be ready for the crazy horse show down!!
    It should look like a mini trugggy!
    DANG Billie......................I thought you were just having a rear seat for the kids made :jawdrop: :2purples: you say I go overboard on some toys, and now look at you go. The first 40K RHINO ......do you have any pic's of the front bumber or cages yet.........gotta get GLAMIS prep'ed.
    Did Ricky get a rhino yet....did he sell that 3500.00 cart for 5k yet??? J/K hoppy.....love ya man :hammer2:

INSman
    I talked to them today. Told them the keys were in it! I think I give them to much business to deni me.. We will see. She wants to settle this week which I think is wierd.. We can talk over a beer next time your out in havi..
    I dont think I need to make you anymore money!! High roller!!
    check your PM's

mbrown2
    Big Willie...sounds like you went over the top on your Rhino... Nice...

JohnnyAirtime
    NOW, if Willie's boy would get the new cages done...that would be a plus
    I'm workin on it!
    BIG DELAY in the 1.75 forming die for the bender... It should be here on Wednesday, and cage should be nearly done by Friday of this week.
    .... Bumpers, Cages, A-Arms, Widened-Axles, --- I do it all. Come on over and get a quote! hahahaha..... :smile:

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    Willie! Stop trying to out do me!!!!!!! :devil:

mbrown2
    I think all these Rhino boyz have a case of the 1 Uppers...

Reaper1
    I think all these Rhino boyz have a case of the 1 Uppers...
    Or the no dickers. :lightsabe

JohnnyAirtime
    I'm workin on it!
    BIG DELAY in the 1.75 forming die for the bender... It should be here on Wednesday, and cage should be nearly done by Friday of this week.
    .... Bumpers, Cages, A-Arms, Widened-Axles, --- I do it all. Come on over and get a quote! hahahaha..... :smile:
    ahhh crap... the die never showed, which means it'll be here tomorrow. And yet another delay in getting the 'cage' done.
    Billy, make sure to come over tomorrow and check out your front a-arms. I'll make sure it's all welded up and 'shocked' with tires/wheels mounted so you can see it's new ride height, and mean stance. You should gain about 4" in overall useable travel... making it 10" total top to bottom. (make it later in the day as I've got some errands to run in the am till noonish :coffeycup )
    You can take it all to get powder coated on Monday.... Bumpers, A-Arms, Removable Cooler Rack, ....etc.
    ... see ya then.

Jrocket
    Or the no dickers. :lightsabe
    Oh quit with the hating.You need to relax more.Just let everyone have their fun with their new toys and when the fad is over,step in and buy a few for cheap!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast