Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Overhead Guages for DMax

sigepmock
    Just wanted to share with you guys the overhead guages I had installed on my new 05 DMax.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...guages-med.jpg
    I got the boost and EGT guages so I could keep and eye on things, also got two Aux switches with it for future goodies.
    Clyde at West Coast Diesel Performance did the install and I can say he did a top notch job at a very reasonable price. If anyone needs Diesel truck mods or maintenance Clyde is the man. Here's a link to his shop in Lake Elsinore.
    West Coast Diesel (http://www.wcdieselperformance.com/)
    Thanks,
    Chris

LHC30Victory
    That is just what I was looking for! I am going with the Banks stuff but didn't want to put the gauges on the A pillar. What mount did he use? Make it himself? how did he run the wires?

sigepmock
    I'm not sure the name of the mount but it comes anadized black, brushed , or polished with or w/out aux switches . Wires are run under the head liner and down the a pillar. Tapped into the dash lights for dimmer.
    Worse case give him a call. Clyde's a very cool guy.
    Chris

riverbound
    Looks good...now change your avatar Are you going to see Dave for some aduio upgrades now?

sigepmock
    Looks good...now change your avatar Are you going to see Dave for some aduio upgrades now?
    I'll change the avatar when it comes back from he suspension shop :wink:
    As far as going to see Dave I want to but it will have to wait until I get some more $$$$ This first round of mods is gonna hurt :crossx:
    Chris

STV_Keith
    That mount is actually made by TTS Power Systems (http://www.ttspowersystems.com) in Compton. Steve over there is a great guy. I carry his Attitude mounts (go in that same location).

dieseldog
    Thanks for the props sigepmock! I'm glad you like the gauges. As far as where they are made, they are not made by TTS, but they sell them. I know the "guy" personally who wrote the programs and manufactures the mounts.

Wild Twin
    That looks great. I think it looks better than on the Ape Pillar.

Just Tool'n
    So did you sell or trade your old HD?

STV_Keith
    As far as where they are made, they are not made by TTS, but they sell them. I know the "guy" personally who wrote the programs and manufactures the mounts.
    Actually, Steve at TTS does manufacture them. :rollside:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast