Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I need a pool table moved

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    I need to get my pool table Disassemble and reassemble from the den to the garage in the same house. I got a quote of 225.00 WTF :argue: does anyone know who can do it cheaper, I will even move the parts

Redneck
    how much needs disassembled im sure if you had beer people would come lol

NOTALENT
    I need to get my pool table Disassemble and reassemble from the den to the garage in the same house. I got a quote of 225.00 WTF :argue: does anyone know who can do it cheaper, I will even move the parts
    ??? its not that hard is it?? I have done it to my uncles..provide a few beers and I will help...you if its during the week..

HOOTER SLED-
    Man up and pay for it. That doesn't sound too bad. No hassle either.

superdave013
    $225.00 to move it.
    Humm, how long do you think it would take? Next question, how much do you make per hour?
    That's what I thought, I bet you would be money ahead to have some one that knows what they are doing (and insured) to move it.

Adolph
    Normally that price would include crating as well.
    Get a couple of buddies, get some beer and a couple of dolly's and move that beotch.

ChumpChange
    I can disassemble and move it for free. Of course, moving it would include putting it in the back of my truck and reassembling it at my house.

Todd969
    $225.00 is very reasonable. I had ours moved 2 years ago and it was close to $300.00, 3 piece slate and re-felt.

TrojanDan
    I used "In the Pocket" in Havasu 928-680-9119 to assemble my Olhausen pool table when I brought it to Havasu. The owner's son charged me $75 to re-assemble it with all the leveling, spackling of the joints (or whatever they use), and stretching of the felt. It's still held up pretty good after 2-1/2 years.

Caribbean Jet
    $225.00 sounds pretty good. There's a lot of work in refelting a pool table and then making sure that everything is level. I would pay the $225.00 and make sure that it's done correctly especially if you play a lot. Watching your balls creep to one side while you and your buddies have a couple of bucks on the table won't be fun. I know its a tough $225 but I think that you'll be happier.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast