Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats the worst water conditions you've been in?

wantacat
    Saw a thread like this over on OSO and I thought it was interesting. So what is the worst conditions you have been in and were?

piper
    Over 80 foot swells in the Triangle while on the USS Nimitz aircraft carrier. They were coming over the top of the flight deck. FUN TIMES!!

Kilrtoy
    Mohave 4 footers .... Thought I was gonna die and sink the new shockwave....

INSman
    Over 80 foot swells in the Triangle while on the USS Nimitz aircraft carrier. They were coming over the top of the flight deck. FUN TIMES!!
    I would love to see some pics of this, sounds awesome !!

INSman
    Mohave 4 footers .... Thought I was gonna die and sink the new shockwave....
    Havasu last year at the inauguarl poker run where 12+ boats actually did sink and I thought I was going to as well, taking on 4+ footers and a close second was Lake Powell last year in a freaky monsoon and maybe 4 footers with razor-like wind driven rain

mororless
    The river south of Needles bridge. 2 fawkers wake surfing one goin north the other going south and I got caught just as the 4 footer broke over my bow.

Badger301
    Damn thats gotta be frikken scary....80ft waves wow

piper
    I would love to see some pics of this, sounds awesome !!
    Yeah I earn my sea-legs that week. The smaller ships (destroyers) turned back and went around the strom.

BOBALOO
    Ran out of beer on "MY" day to ride in the back of the boat.
    Close second was Memorial weekend this year.
    3rd was coming back from the springs 2 years ago and I got something stuck in the carb and had to stop in the washing machine to pull the needle and seat from the carb. Scary...

OutCole'd
    Havasu last year at the inauguarl poker run where 12+ boats actually did sink and I thought I was going to as well, taking on 4+ footers
    I was in the middle of this coming back from Sandbar. Was a rough ride, but my boat handled it pretty good. My friends were laughing having a great time, I was nervous as hell.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast