Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: old poster called up's and down's

RUSSO
    $17 When Do I Pick It Up..

superdave013
    let me look for them tonight. I spaced it yesterday.
    Here is the deal. They were gifted to me for something. I think it was for sponsering the CBBB. Anyway I am not going to make any money from a gift. I will let you guys pick up any shipping though.
    Let me see what I can turn up and Russo gets the first one because he bid first. I'm thinking I have another and if so Nauti gets that one. I'm keeping the last one for good ol' me.

bigheavyd2
    I will pay $ 25.00 + shipping if any one will sell one poster Ive been looking for a long time for one, always been a day late !!!!!!!! just email me I will send $$$$$$ it to you.thanks Heavyd

Jim Brock
    I was offered $150.00 for my orig. was told about 8 yrs ago the girl was working at a K mart in Palmdale, and
    that was Wayne Mettler's old Hondo

bigheavyd2
    So jim why dont you make a copy of it and sell it to me, as the good v- drive man that you are!!!!!!!! been looking for a good while. thanks heavyd

msmeads1
    I have a friend who is a printer. I asked him what he would charge to scan the origianl poster and reprint.
    $25.00 bucks per poster. need a min order of about 30?
    Jim, can we use your poster? In exchange for using it,you will get a new one at n/c.
    who's in?

NautiTwins
    Here is the deal. They were gifted to me for something. I think it was for sponsering the CBBB. Anyway I am not going to make any money from a gift. I will let you guys pick up any shipping though.
    Let me see what I can turn up and Russo gets the first one because he bid first. I'm thinking I have another and if so Nauti gets that one. I'm keeping the last one for good ol' me.
    Did you have an extra one. I am waiting in anticipation??? I can give you my shipping number for an overnight package. Thanks in advance.

Chicken Ship
    I will Give 25.00 plus shipping for one (adult version)

LUVNLIFE
    I'm in for two

GofastRacer
    Check your PM's!..

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast