Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread: old poster called up's and down's

Bite the Bullet
    Regarding the girl in the poster - Her first name is Joyce. My X wife was a high school classmate of hers. They graduated from Hart High of Newhall, CA in 1970. I was disappointed when I met her!

Stab-n-Steer
    Another poster on ebay... item #270026012309
    S&S

76BARRON
    23 hours and sitting at $14.00 +shipping

waterwitch
    Regarding the girl in the poster - Her first name is Joyce. My X wife was a high school classmate of hers. They graduated from Hart High of Newhall, CA in 1970. I was disappointed when I met her!
    Why? Did you expect her to look like she did 30 years ago?
    Or was it cause she had her top on and you couldn't tell if her tits
    really were lopsided?

GofastRacer
    Why? Did you expect her to look like she did 30 years ago?
    Or was it cause she had her top on and you couldn't tell if her tits
    really were lopsided?
    Traci, that is just too funny!..LOL..

Marty Gras
    Funny how some of us can remember those "good old days" and thank those people who made this poster for "future enjoyment". Then there are those of us who seem to take equal enjoyment in pointing out all of the faults in the poster and ourselves. I prefer to remember things in a positive light, and this poster makes me want to be young and back in the 70's again. That young lady has more (balls) guts than most. She is riding in a boat that may 'flip' or crash, while showing all of us that she is more wild than any machine we could have desired. To me she is the most beautiful part of our "crazy youth", and I hope she enjoys every poster as much as we all do. If she graduated in 1970 then she is around my age, and I don't care if 'they' are dragging on the ground. I'd take her, because she, to me, is the "heart and soul" of what we all did in the 70's at Parker, and she has showed more "soul" than most of us would admit to having. Who among us would not want to have been in this photo, with her in that boat?

fc-pilot
    Funny how some of us can remember those "good old days" and thank those people who made this poster for "future enjoyment". Then there are those of us who seem to take equal enjoyment in pointing out all of the faults in the poster and ourselves. I prefer to remember things in a positive light, and this poster makes me want to be young and back in the 70's again. That young lady has more (balls) guts than most. She is riding in a boat that may 'flip' or crash, while showing all of us that she is more wild than any machine we could have desired. To me she is the most beautiful part of our "crazy youth", and I hope she enjoys every poster as much as we all do. If she graduated in 1970 then she is around my age, and I don't care if 'they' are dragging on the ground. I'd take her, because she, to me, is the "heart and soul" of what we all did in the 70's at Parker, and she has showed more "soul" than most of us would admit to having. Who among us would not want to have been in this photo, with her in that boat?
    Well George, I was not even born yet so I guess I am living my crazy youth. (Anybody that knows me would tell me to kick it up a notch because it is not crazy at all). I guess I will have to live through your past.
    Paul

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122