Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: old poster called up's and down's

There's a Mike Wicen in Hermosa Beach. Apparently into marlin fishing, too.

CrazyHippy
    A wish:
    Have Dos find a fine young lady, jump in the Cold Fire, have Jerry(VDV) snap some pics of the physics in motion!
    It may take several passes, so we could hold a event, sell tickets and donate the money to charity. :wink:
    Bada boom bada bing, posters and new background for are computers
    Hobby
    Now that's some positive thinking there....
    BJH

cole13
    If these posters are going to make a come back. I would enjoy having two as well.

obnoxious001
    I have a friend in the graphics business, says he can reproduce that poster if he has one to work with.
    We also discussed an "updated" version if guys would be interested in something like that. Would need some input into type(s) of boat and girl, or volunteers with said boat and or girl for the shot.
    Feel free to PM me with input. I have had photos published and on magazine covers, so not just a wild idea, we can make it happen if there is enough interest expressed.

superdave013
    if you are gonna do a new one it just has to be Wayne's boat! No question about it!!
    Now for the girl, well we will have to go to the sandbar for that!

cole13
    What about Guru's yellow K-Boat. And to keep in the times, it would be cool if the girl had long hair, Skinny waste and monster up top! JMHO!!

wsuwrhr
    if you are gonna do a new one it just has to be Wayne's boat! No question about it!!
    Now for the girl, well we will have to go to the sandbar for that!
    Now that sounds like an idea.
    Brian

Nucking futs
    Did any of you know that the girl in that poster had her hair torn out by the belt right after that pic was taken? There was a big leagal deal about it, heard that a few times from my grandpa. He says he was there when it happened but he has passed so I can't really find out the detail anymore.
    Does anyone else know anything about that? We have one of those posters around somewhere.I like the updated thought, just no fake boobs cuz they really won't move like the real ones.
    Tim

olbiezer
    wow id love to be on the selection commetee for the girl on the new poster ... hell id pay to be on it ,,,,lol

wsuwrhr
    wow id love to be on the selection commetee for the girl on the new poster ... hell id pay to be on it ,,,,lol
    What's it worth to you?
    Brian

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast