Thread: Hey Wutwzat!!!!!

Nord
    I see you have Hawaiin in your avitard. Do you have one??? Aren't they in Norco???

WUTWZAT
    I am not sure where Hawaiian is. I just picked up this one on Valentines day of this year and gutted to the bare hull and a, replacing everything. It was a theft recovery with no engine, and the floors were rotted out of it and the pump was set incorrectly. I am trying to get it done in time for OP6C here in June. I just gotta come up with an engine now. Plus the dash was all hacked to pieces. Check out the wood, fiberglass and gel coat repair. I am laying the carpet tonight and hope to wire this weekend. Plus this weekend is all goes well the motor assemble will begin and end sometime before Wed/Thurs next week. I just need a few more nuts and bolts to complete her.
    http://www.clmracing.com
    check the pics here under WutWzats boat at the bottom, you can click on everything. I don't think the pics with the gauges are up yet, but more is under my user name at WutWzat on
    http://www.hotboatpics.com
    Enjoy, now back to the grind for me.
    Jason

Angry Inch
    Looks like a nice fun project..

dmontzsta
    I am not sure where Hawaiian is. I just picked up this one on Valentines day of this year and gutted to the bare hull and a, replacing everything. It was a theft recovery with no engine, and the floors were rotted out of it and the pump was set incorrectly. I am trying to get it done in time for OP6C here in June. I just gotta come up with an engine now. Plus the dash was all hacked to pieces. Check out the wood, fiberglass and gel coat repair. I am laying the carpet tonight and hope to wire this weekend. Plus this weekend is all goes well the motor assemble will begin and end sometime before Wed/Thurs next week. I just need a few more nuts and bolts to complete her.
    http://www.clmracing.com
    check the pics here under WutWzats boat at the bottom, you can click on everything. I don't think the pics with the gauges are up yet, but more is under my user name at WutWzat on
    http://www.hotboatpics.com
    Enjoy, now back to the grind for me.
    Jason
    You replaced the floors? usually boats are saw meat once the floors are gone.

You replaced the floors? usually boats are saw meat once the floors are gone.
    ???? No. not at all. Each hull has it's own peculiarity, but hardly saw meat. I've heard Sangers are a little more difficult becauser of the way the floor is glassed into the inside of the strakes, but it's not a whole lot different than the Tahiti Tiger.

dmontzsta
    ???? No. not at all. Each hull has it's own peculiarity, but hardly saw meat. I've heard Sangers are a little more difficult becauser of the way the floor is glassed into the inside of the strakes, but it's not a whole lot different than the Tahiti Tiger.
    hmmm...I dunno. Someone told me if my wood was rotten that it would be saw meat. They were telling me it cost so much and is so hard to do, that it is cheaper to buy a new boat. To me it looks like one big flat piece of wood, no curves at all. But they said it would be like building a new boat.
    BTW: I like "When ***boat is down" that rules.

WUTWZAT
    I don't know except that I am a tool, LOL. But I guess it all depends on the hull, maybe for a flattie thats true the wood may be the basis for the support and structure. My hull is all fiberglass with wooden stringers and the floor is only for cosmetic purposes. No back to my post-wh*ring.
    J