Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Yucaipa

JetBoatRich
    What do you think of it I am looking at a position with a company located out there. The Work is from Chino to Orange County

FRENCHIE
    What do you think of it I am looking at a position with a company located out there. The Work is from Chino to Orange County
    P.M. PHAT MATT he lives there in nicer houseing for the area!! although it is growing like crazy homes from $300 k up to $700 or even $800!! predom white community, lots of newer plazas....and best yet only 10 min from me...so we can get toghether!!!!

again pm. phat matt...i would def reccomend!...Leon :wink:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    I think it's a nice town. Recently incorporated and kicked Walmart to the curb in order to protect the small businesses in the area. It's a crap drive from there to Chino/Orange at the wrong times though.

LaveyJet
    It's one of the nicer areas in the IE with one of the better School districts. I think you'd like it. Plenty of places to ride. :wink: Beached1 grew up there and still lives there, PM him (haven't seen him in awhile, is still around?) Highland and Redlands are also ok, But I'd stay away from Beaumont

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Bordsmnj's dad lives there part time and also has rental properties out there. Some areas are really nice and some are super ghetto. There is a pretty good mexican food restaurant though.

FRENCHIE
    Bordsmnj's dad lives there part time and also has rental properties out there. Some areas are really nice and some are super ghetto. There is a pretty good mexican food restaurant though.
    THAT PROB WOULD BE NEXT DOOR IN ....CALIMESA!! YOUR TALKING ABOUT "CASA TREJOS!"
    :rollside:

Kachina26
    The commute up there is getting pretty bad if you keep regular 8-5 hours. Nice areas though. Highland and Redlands might be nice to live in, then if you have to go up to Yucaipa to work, you will be going against the heavy traffic.

THATJEFFGUY
    THAT PROB WOULD BE NEXT DOOR IN ....CALIMESA!! YOUR TALKING ABOUT "CASA TREJOS!"
    :rollside:
    "Casa Trejo" IS in Yucaipa...it's on the SB County side of County Line Rd.
    And Yucaipa sucks ! Don't move up here...we have too much traffic already ! :cry:

JetBoatRich
    The commute up there is getting pretty bad if you keep regular 8-5 hours. Nice areas though. Highland and Redlands might be nice to live in, then if you have to go up to Yucaipa to work, you will be going against the heavy traffic.
    That's pretty much it right now, just work then who knows

atomickitn
    That's pretty much it right now, just work then who knows
    dude you movin out of the desert :idea:

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast