Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Unofficial Shasta Shootout & Radar Run

Rock-it man
    I will be there the 11th sounds good unless I can get an excuse from someone as i'm runnig out of them !!! hehehe !!! from what I here !!!
    Boy !!! do those wacher guys have soft skin just one little remark and i'm getting killed on the other thread so better just stay here !!!!! till they find me .Its not that I don't like them Wackers its just that they sound funny !!!!!!!
    When I saw Boatmaster early Sat am one of those whackers ran right along side of me uptill about 110 as I was leaving , for a moment I thought he was gonna pass me !!!! did not see who it was as I had not run the motor yet so was watching the gauges .?? who was that ??
    Would someone explain BOOB !!! I must be out of touch !!! must have been TT that was leaving Boatmasters when I did.
    OH !!! and thanks everyone I bet that this harrassment would start before I got home and it did so Thanks for the 100 bucks !!! hehehe !!! But just remember that I never get mad and I never get even I GET AHEAD !!!!!!! hehehe !!
    So wheres the planners for this next event, gotta be someone here that is good at it so maybe we can be a little more orginized next time.

deltarat
    Delta tell us what happened with the pontoon boat fiasco????? we are dying to know .
    It all worked out just fine.

deltarat
    The weekend of the 11th is perfect that is are 15th anniversary.
    Congrats on 15 years, our 16 year is in Aug.

deltarat
    I will be there the 11th sounds good unless I can get an excuse from someone as i'm runnig out of them !!! hehehe !!! from what I here !!!
    Boy !!! do those wacher guys have soft skin just one little remark and i'm getting killed on the other thread so better just stay here !!!!! till they find me .Its not that I don't like them Wackers its just that they sound funny !!!!!!!
    When I saw Boatmaster early Sat am one of those whackers ran right along side of me uptill about 110 as I was leaving , for a moment I thought he was gonna pass me !!!! did not see who it was as I had not run the motor yet so was watching the gauges .?? who was that ??
    Would someone explain BOOB !!! I must be out of touch !!! must have been TT that was leaving Boatmasters when I did.
    OH !!! and thanks everyone I bet that this harrassment would start before I got home and it did so Thanks for the 100 bucks !!! hehehe !!! But just remember that I never get mad and I never get even I GET AHEAD !!!!!!! hehehe !!
    So wheres the planners for this next event, gotta be someone here that is good at it so maybe we can be a little more orginized next time.
    I don't think you will ever run out of excuses, but if you do that 100 bucks should be able to buy you a new excuse book!

acatitude
    so are we agreed on sept 9-10-11??? if so someone who knows how to do that list thing please start one im in . I checked prices for houseboats at shasta marina and they have 3 day minumim and still a liitle pricy, so guess its BB again for me less something changes

Boat211
    That weekend is great, I already have a houseboat for 9-9 through 9-16. It is the first week of the off season

I agree. Either of those two weekends will work fine for me too. Does anyone have a problem with either the weekend of 9/10 or 9/17?
    RR
    Either one will work for us and Keith I ll take you up on that ride if the offer is still good. We had a blast.
    DAVEO & AMYO

MOBrien
    looks like I got a freakin wedding that weekend.....

THAT FOCKEN SUCKS!!!!!! :burningm:

MOBrien
    yes it does. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    no go on the following weekend? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast