Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Unofficial Shasta Shootout & Radar Run

So the 17th

Daytona674
    ok were in for sept 8-11 our houseboat is sswwwweeeett

acatitude
    MOB your already married !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this aint Utah

DCBob
    I will be there the 11th sounds good unless I can get an excuse from someone as i'm runnig out of them !!! hehehe !!! from what I here !!!
    Boy !!! do those wacher guys have soft skin just one little remark and i'm getting killed on the other thread so better just stay here !!!!! till they find me .Its not that I don't like them Wackers its just that they sound funny !!!!!!!
    When I saw Boatmaster early Sat am one of those whackers ran right along side of me uptill about 110 as I was leaving , for a moment I thought he was gonna pass me !!!! did not see who it was as I had not run the motor yet so was watching the gauges .?? who was that ??
    Would someone explain BOOB !!! I must be out of touch !!! must have been TT that was leaving Boatmasters when I did.
    OH !!! and thanks everyone I bet that this harrassment would start before I got home and it did so Thanks for the 100 bucks !!! hehehe !!! But just remember that I never get mad and I never get even I GET AHEAD !!!!!!! hehehe !!
    So wheres the planners for this next event, gotta be someone here that is good at it so maybe we can be a little more orginized next time.
    Hey Rockit, that was me next to you & I'd o had you too if I hadn't left my good shit in the truck :lightsabe Nice Pair had that "Water Slickner" I was going to try out (good for 20mph) & Drew from Boatmaster's had a set of props he would loan me (good for 20mph) You said you only did 139+/- :2purples: I'd o spanked yo ass :hammer2:.............If my shit weren't in da truck

deltarat
    Congrats on 15 years, our 16 year is in Aug.
    I was oh so rudely reminded that it will be 17 years this year, I shared with her that 17 and seventy all fell the same to me.

deltarat
    Hey Rockit, that was me next to you & I'd o had you too if I hadn't left my good shit in the truck :lightsabe Nice Pair had that "Water Slickner" I was going to try out (good for 20mph) & Drew from Boatmaster's had a set of props he would loan me (good for 20mph) You said you only did 139+/- :2purples: I'd o spanked yo ass :hammer2:.............If my shit weren't in da truck
    Amen to that shit in the truck shit.

deltarat
    Has anybody put any thought into this pot luck yet. I was just thinking that maybe it would be easier to get everyone together for breakfast on Sat as opposed to dinner after people are spread all over the lake Sat. It would also give evrybody time to discuss any scheduled events for the day...ie times of speed runs and meeting place for runs up fingers or what ever is decided on.
    Just a thought

Boatmaster
    Has anybody put any thought into this pot luck yet. I was just thinking that maybe it would be easier to get everyone together for breakfast on Sat as opposed to dinner after people are spread all over the lake Sat. It would also give evrybody time to discuss any scheduled events for the day...ie times of speed runs and meeting place for runs up fingers or what ever is decided on.
    Just a thought
    And a great one in my mind. At the end of the day everyone ends up in a different spot. Breakfast gathering would be alot of fun. I don't know if BB it open for breakfast or not? We could always meet on the houseboats if we end up getting enough.

acatitude
    another great idea from an inboard guy. BB is open for breakfast and we could probably reserve their banquet room. Have done that before for large groups.
    now if we did it on the houseboats you could whacker up some bloody maries :rollside:

Robbie Racer
    another great idea from an inboard guy. BB is open for breakfast and we could probably reserve their banquet room. Have done that before for large groups.
    now if we did it on the houseboats you could whacker up some bloody maries :rollside:
    I think a breakfast get together on Saturday morning is a great suggestion. Ken, you might want to check with BB to see what the details are on reserving a banquet room for breakfast. When I talked to them about doing that for dinner at last weekends event, they wanted $100 deposit for the room. Based upon the number of no shows at the dinner last Saturday night, I think NorCalCat had to eat that $100 himself. I wouldn't want that to happen again. But, maybe they don't require a deposit for breakfast since it would probably be unlikely that they would have many other groups doing that at that time of the year. RR

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast