Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Unofficial Shasta Shootout & Radar Run

deltarat
    I think a breakfast get together on Saturday morning is a great suggestion. Ken, you might want to check with BB to see what the details are on reserving a banquet room for breakfast. When I talked to them about doing that for dinner at last weekends event, they wanted $100 deposit for the room. Based upon the number of no shows at the dinner last Saturday night, I think NorCalCat had to eat that $100 himself. I wouldn't want that to happen again. But, maybe they don't require a deposit for breakfast since it would probably be unlikely that they would have many other groups doing that at that time of the year. RR
    I think Nor Cal Cat eats for free this time.

Boatmaster
    See Ken I told you whackers were good for something. I'm in for both, but my thought is if we have it on the houseboats it gets everyone up and out on the water nice and early.

deltarat
    I would think its easier for a few boats full of people to make it to BB than all of the BBers to make it to the Houseboats.I think there is more space at BB and a lot less confusion on food and boat parking ect.

acatitude
    OUr group that goes every year always reserves the banquet room and we have never had to put a deposit yet. I will check tomorrow or sunday as I will be there this weekend again. I kinda like drews idea of on the houseboats getting everyones ass going in the morning and together if its feasible to cook breakfast for that many, hell we will run out of maries before the bacons done.
    The house boat guys need to decide if making breakfast is doable, if so I like that. also thats alot of boats to tie up and then where do the whackers go,lol

abraman1326
    I think Nor Cal Cat eats for free this time.
    I second that motion...
    BRA

abraman1326
    Terry, you are onto something here. Breakfast is a great idea. Get everybody together 1st thing in the morning, and set up the day.
    I was a little bummed we didn't all get to hang together Sat, and that was one of the main reasons I busted my ass all last week to get the boat back together. I was looking forward to meeting everyone. I'm loking forward to doing this again b/c those I did get to meet were awesome. Let's get the date set so I can get in the calendar before the little lady has us booked for something. It will stop raining by Sept right?
    BRA

Rock-it man
    Amen to that shit in the truck shit.
    Now that made me laugh !!!!!!!! You must have stayed up all night thinkin that up that whacker chatter !!!!!

deltarat
    Now that made me laugh !!!!!!!! You must have stayed up all night thinkin that up that whacker chatter !!!!!
    I'm glad that I could provide you with an excuse to laugh today. Good luck with the tune this weekend, if the rain stops.

NorCalCat
    I second that motion...
    BRA\
    Thanks guys! No biggie. It is what it is...Some have already PM'd me to send their portion. I was not real worried, as you all are great peeps!
    I might not be able to make it. Thinking about making the tow to Havasu for the Force Offshore regatta????

acatitude
    Well I guess this weekends trip to shasta is off. Just talked to buddy of mine up there and it poured all last night, they were bailing boats this morning, still raining and another storm coming in tomorrow. clears up sunday night in 80'smonday and teusday...... Just Focking great wellmaybe ill gomonday and tuesday damn weather

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast