Thread: Questions on a boat from Washington

Mustang Shorty
    First off Hello, been lurking awhile and finally got off my ass and signed up.
    I've done some research here but can't find out anything about a boat I bought.
    It's an 18' V-drive titled as a 1965 Moorse Marin. But it was not titled until 1992 by Boicourt Marine in Toledo, Washington. Boicourt was in business from July 92 until June 94 and that is the extent of what I could find out.
    Has anyone heard of a Moorse Marin or Boicourt Marine? Since it was up Circle Jerks way I was hoping he might know something.
    I know I should put up pictures but the boat is 1400 miles from me in Utah so what does a guy do.
    Thanks in advance, Alan

CircleJerk
    Welcome Pardner......No, never heard of one. Only a 'Marlin' is familiar to me and I havent even heard of Toledo Wa. or the Marine place. Need more info.

Jet City
    Toledo is at mile marker 67 on I-5, I've been by there a bazillion times, but I don't know anything about that builder or boat.

Roman 1
    First off Hello, been lurking awhile and finally got off my ass and signed up.
    I've done some research here but can't find out anything about a boat I bought.
    It's an 18' V-drive titled as a 1965 Moorse Marin. But it was not titled until 1992 by Boicourt Marine in Toledo, Washington. Boicourt was in business from July 92 until June 94 and that is the extent of what I could find out.
    Has anyone heard of a Moorse Marin or Boicourt Marine? Since it was up Circle Jerks way I was hoping he might know something.
    I know I should put up pictures but the boat is 1400 miles from me in Utah so what does a guy do.
    Thanks in advance, Alan
    Just trash the paperwork and call it a Hondo, thats what everyone else does. :squiggle:
    welcome to the circus
    RC 1

GofastRacer
    Just trash the paperwork and call it a Hondo, thats what everyone else does. :squiggle:
    welcome to the circus
    RC 1
    LMAO!..

Cowboy Bob
    welcome to the circus
    RC 1
    LOL ! It must be a 1969 Sanger if there is no Paperwork...they sure built a lot of those things!

Mustang Shorty
    Thanks guys. I really didn't expect to turn anything up. I bought this thing on impulse and now I'm wondering if it's even worth the time and effort. If anything I'll make it a Nordskog becase it has the same type transom just doesn't have the nice lines.
    Actually I am thinking about Donzi22's Sanger and make a bonfire out of the other.
    Alan

mcfrance
    Great burgers at the Toledo/Vader/Ryderwood exit, where there are two classic burger joints, one on each side of I-5.