Thread: Diamond Audio Subs???

NOTALENT
    anyone ever try them??? whats the scoop?? Im lookin at this model:
    DIAMOND CM3 10D4 500 watts RMS..also I have them damn 6x9s under my rear seat..can I just cut out the holes..and throw these in there...??? or do I need to make custom enclosures inside??? Thanks in advance.

meaniam
    we have the diamond sub on our montery. it does pretty good for a low mount one hell of a magnet. thing is almost the size of the sub itself. my cousin runs a diamond setup in his civic it does well hell of a job moving air.get you sick being in his car. dont really understand the purpose of that. i also saw some pheniox golds at a compition doing a fine job

Cole Trickle
    We just put 4 of there 10" DS10D4 in a sealed enclosure in our 28' Sleek and they pound pretty good for the amount of power we are throwing at them.(less than 150watts a peice)
    Brandin

NOTALENT
    we have the diamond sub on our montery. it does pretty good for a low mount one hell of a magnet. thing is almost the size of the sub itself. my cousin runs a diamond setup in his civic it does well hell of a job moving air.get you sick being in his car. dont really understand the purpose of that. i also saw some pheniox golds at a compition doing a fine job
    I have the phoenix Golds in my truck...I was debating on those as well...they kick ass thats for sure...I just ordered 4 of there 6x9's for the boat should be here friday.
    We just put 4 of there 10" DS10D4 in a sealed enclosure in our 28' Sleek and they pound pretty good for the amount of power we are throwing at them.(less than 150watts a peice)
    Where did you get them from and how much?? If you dont mind me asking I was going to order them from www.indoaudio.com

phebus
    Contact Frank at Car Toyz in Havasu. He really likes the Diamond amps, and is a good source of information