Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need To Name Boat

76ANTHONY
    OK, I NEED HELP NAMING MY BOAT. ITS A 1976 ANTHONY JET WITH A OLDS 455. I KNOW OLDS ARENT THE GREATEST ENGINE BUT IT WAS WHAT I COULD AFFORD. AND SUGGS? :idea:

ITS ALL GOOD
    Do You Have Any Pics? It Might Help Stir The Imagination

victorfb
    take her out a couple times and see how she rides and reacts. the name should be a relation to the boat. make it fun aspect of your boating.

lucky
    hooooozzzzerrrr

bigriverdog
    Does it have a Jacuzzi pump?
    If it does.
    JUCUZZI FLUZZI

cole13
    take her out a couple times and see how she rides and reacts. the name should be a relation to the boat. make it fun aspect of your boating.
    I agree with this one. it took us three years to get a name for our boat. We will never put it on the boat, but at least we know. "Burning Cole" For the fact that we lit her on fire by arcing the starting nut without turning the Perko off. Almost got out of control, but we saved her. No damage thank god.
    It really should be a personal thing. You will find if after you use the boat for a while.

76ANTHONY
    No Its Got A Jg Berk. Its My First Boat And Its Almost All Brand New, Yes Thousands Of Dollars. I'll Try To Post Picks

76ANTHONY
    OK YOU GUYS ARE PROBABLY RIGHT. I'LL TAKE HER OUT TO THE RIVER IN BLYTHE NEXT WEEKEND AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS, THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP.

76ANTHONY
    Well I'll Download Pics Tommorrow After I Pick It Up. Its Got A Place Diverter And No Rudder. Will This Be Ok Or Shouild I Buy One Before I Take It Out?

cole13
    Well I'll Download Pics Tommorrow After I Pick It Up. Its Got A Place Diverter And No Rudder. Will This Be Ok Or Shouild I Buy One Before I Take It Out?
    Rudders are a waste of money, IMHO!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast